Chapter 21

Yongsun's P.O.V

"No!". I shouted, clasping Moonbyul's hands with mine. Tears streaming down my face, I can feel my heart aching as I stared at her eyes, looking for something that may stop whatever I am feeling.

"Please Byulie-ah. Please don't do this. Don't- I can fix this. Just give me a chance. One more chance."

She shook her head and I can hear my heart breaking. I can't breathe. I need you.

"I have let you go Yongsun. Not just now but a long time ago. I need to do this not only for myself but for you as well."

"But I like you! Moonbyul I like you. I came here just for you. Why can't you at least consider that?"

She scoffed. "Do you like me like you want me to be your girlfriend or you like me just because I was there for you when you need a replacement for Eric?"

"No! I have liked you not because of anyone else but because you made me feel safe and secured."

"Then let me ask you. Are you gay?"

I opened my mouth to reply but what should I respond? I'm asking that question myself and I can't even answer it. Or it could be that I can't accept it. I have always been attracted to guys so it makes me confused on what I really feel for Moonbyul. Why can't I just say that I like her? Why do I need to label myself?

Before I even noticed, Moonbyul has let go of my hand and she is now walking away from me. The look on her face says it all. Hurt and Disappointment.

The painful memory had flashed back to me back when Moonbyul left the house. The same exact expression that she is wearing now. I am making the same mistake.

I ran to her and hugged her from behind. "Please Moonbyul. I can't lose you again. I might not be sure right now but all I know is I can't let you go. I can't make the same mistake again. I need you. Please believe me. Byul."

I closed my eyes tightening my arms around her waist. I can smell her shampoo and I just realized how much I missed her scent. I missed the warmth of her body close to mine.

I can feel her cold hands touching my ring finger when the wedding ring has been before I threw it on the ground during the date with Eric.

"Yongsun. Please let me go." My heart is beating faster not wanting to let go. I can't and I won't. "I told you that I am not going anywhere else. I want to stay with you. I'm so sorry but please."

I heard her sigh and turned around to face me. I looked up to her my tears flowing like a river. I really don't care anymore if I looked fucked up. "Don't cry now. I'm sorry I made you cry."

She wiped my tears from my face and I leaned into her hand. "You can stay at my place for you to sort it out but please don't expect me to respond on your confession because to be honest I was hurt Yongsun. I don't honestly know what to feel right now. I know this is hard for you so I will help you find the real you."

I nodded and thanked her for understanding me. Even though I hurt her too much, I am still grateful that she's here with me.

Krystal's P.O.V

I am not going to let you have your way with Moonbyul. She is mine.