Chapter 3

"What?! And you let him do that to you?, Hwasa shrieked after I told her the whole story starting from the very start. I sighed as I sipped the glass of wine on my hands.

"Girl you're a masochist I should probably built a statue for you." Hwasa snickered while I rolled my eyes at her and she laughed.

"Yeah do that please if it could make me feel better."

I took another sip from my glass taking in the taste of liqour inside my mouth. I am here in a club near my house with my bestfriend named Ahn Hyejin A.K.A Hwasa. Hwasa and I have been bestfriends since high school. She's been a good friend to me ever since the moment we met. She was also the one who warned me about Eric saying that the guy might be too good to be true. I didn't believe her until the day Eric cheated on me.

"What are you planning to do now?", I shook my head I really don't have any plans right now.

"I don't know. What should I do? I don't know how to handle the situation with Moonbyul. I really hate the woman but, I am also feeling the same hate towards my husband. But, I can't just leave Eric. I love him so much and I'm also thinking about what would my parents think if they found out about this. What should I do Hwasa?".

My bestfriend patted my back as I sniffed and wiped the tears that fell against my cheeks. "If I would be in your situation, I wouldn't know what to do either. But, what can you do actually? Do you want to file a divorce to Eric? I bet you won't. So, as your friend, I would advice you to just be stronger and fight for what is yours. Fight your love with Eric. And just remember that I'm always here for you. I'm your bestfriend remember?"

I looked at my bestfriend smiling softly. Hwasa is right. I should fight for what is mine.

And this time. I will not let Eric to be with that woman anymore.