• Eleven •

We ran around for at least two hours and just couldn't find them. Exhausted and frustrated we all crashed down on the couch in the living room. "I hope they're okay." I said really scared that something might have happened to them. "I bet they're okay Em, calm down." Niall said and I shrugged. We began to clean the house and as we were close to finishing everything, Ashton and Michael walked in casually, laughing at something they were talking about. The boys all continued to clean up, while I stood there hands on my hips, furious. "Where the fuck have you boys been?" I yelled at them. "Em, chill we were just.." Ashton started but I cut him off. "Shut Up! You weren't just..we ran around searching for you idiots forever! We even called you like a hundred times." I shouted at them. "My phone is dead." Michael dared to answer and I glared at him. "Oh my god, you are just so fucking idiots."

I felt a hand on my shoulder who pulled me back softly. "Don't ruin your voice, you have a concert tomorrow." Harry said softly and I relaxed instantly. I sighed and crossed my arms in front of my chest, continuing to stare at the two boys. "Mind sharing with us where you were?" Harry asked calmly. "We walked around for hours until we literally got lost. So we sat down in a diner and ate something, until we eventually finally found an underground station." Michael explained and looked directly into my eyes. He could tell I was beyond mad at him. "Alright. Come on boys, you can at least help us cleaning now." Harry said under his breath and Ashton followed Harry outside, while Michael and me still stood there, staring at each other.

"Are you very mad Junior?" Michael asked sadly and I sighed, letting my arms fall to my sides. "I'm not mad Mikey. I was just scared something happened to the both of you." His lips formed into a light smile. "So you forgive me? Because I am really sorry." Michael said and I nodded. He pulled me into a hug and I put my head on his chest. "I hate you boys so much sometimes, it makes me sick." I said and Michael laughed, pulling away from the hug. "We both now this band and it's members really suck, girl." He commented and I laughed as well, agreeing with him.

Thanks to the help of Michael and Ashton the house was neat soon after. Now the boys had to pack, because sadly they would be leaving for Japan very soonish.
I sat on Luke's bed and watched as he shoved his clothes into his suitcase.

"You know you could at least help me." He said laughing, while he tried to close his way too full suitcase.
I sat down on top of it and he was able to zip it up, so it was finally closed.
Luke sat down next to me on the bed and yawned.

"I don't wanna fly to japan, I'd rather stay and watch your concert." Luke murmured and I smiled softly at his gesture. "You're cute, but your fans are waiting for you." "I can just call in sick and stay." He answered quickly.
"Luke, as much as I love it when you're around, but I don't want your fans to be all sad and worried about you. We have to set some priorities." I replied and he sighed.
"I know I know." He said and we both stood up. I take a look at the clock on his nightstand. "Y'all gotta leave or you'll miss your flight." I stated and he hummed in agreement. He grabbed his suitcase and we walked downstairs. Michael was in the kitchen, packing a 'lunchbag' for himself, while the other boys were loading the van.
I saw that Harry and Niall were still here, stuck in a conversation with Calum about the MTV Music Awards.

"Hey Luke, Michael, you ready?" Calum shouted from outside and the boys came outside quickly. "We are." Michael answered for the both of them and they all walked towards the van, so did I.
"Okay Em, stay safe and see you next weekend." Luke said as he hugged me tightly. "I'll be. See you." I said, hugging the rest of the boys. They all went inside the van and soon me, Harry and Niall stood in line on the pavement, waving them goodbye, as they drove off to the airport.

When I couldn't see them anymore, I turned to the boys. "And now?" I asked and they shrugged. "We could go to Liam and see what he's up to. When's your dad coming?" Niall went on. "Dad's coming in an hour but he wanted to leave for town right after, we'll have diner together tonight, until then I am free." I smiled and the boys flashed their teeth while smiling. "So Liam's?" Niall asked with an raised eyebrow and I nodded.

"Great." Harry said.

Sorry for the short update, but I am completely busy at the moment, I'll try to make a longer update really soon!!