• Twenty •

The next morning I woke up to a loud banging sound on my door. "Ugh." I groaned exhausted, stood up and walked to the door. "Emily." Calum said scared as I opened the door. "What. Do. You. Want.?" I asked, giving them a death glare, for waking me up like this. "We can't find Luke anywhere." Ashton responded worried and I rolled with my eyes. Turning on my heels I just walked in my room again, the boys following close behind me. "Oh." was all they let out when they saw Luke asleep in the other bed. "Hey idiot, get up, your loser friends are here." I yelped as I nudged his arm. He blinked a few times, before he leaned up, supporting himself with his elbows. "What are you doing here?" He asked with his raspy morning voice. "I don't know, but they better go, otherwise this will end in a morning massacre." I threw in threatening. "Charming as always Junior." Michael smiled at me and I showed him my middle finger.

Sliding back under my sheets, Luke sat up straight. "We have soundcheck in an hour." Calum remarked. "And we don't have the benefits of having her tourbus today." Ashton went on, his eyes landing on me. "Why are you not having the benefits? The bus is still here?" My voice sounding even more annoyed than it did before. "Yeah I know, but how are you gonna get to the arena? Underground with the girls?" Ashton asked, his hands on his hips.

"There's no way she's gonna go there with the girls." Luke defended me as he stood up and stretched himself. "Why not?" Michael asked as if it was obvious that I could go with them. "She's gonna be on stage with us, so she's gonna be there a lot earlier than them and they don't have the permission to go backstage." he explained blankly to his friend. "So can we get the bus or what?" Calum asked, throwing his arms in the air dramatically. "For fucks sake, yes Calum. Now grab your friends and get out I wanna sleep." I yelled at him, getting slightly angry at the whole situation in front of me. The boys stared at me in shock, but left directly, thanking me quickly in the process. Luke turned to look at me. "You know they are your friends, too?" he smirked at me and I smiled. "Yeah, but seriously. I wanna sleep for another hour if that's somehow possible." I simply replied. "Alright, we head to the arena then, see ya later and sleep well Em." Luke chirped as he left my hotel room.

Finally silence was all I could make out in this room, but sadly the silence didn't turn out that long. After a few minutes, another knock was on my door. Groaning louder than ever, I stood up and walked over to the door. "What the hell do you want?" I shouted as I pulled the door open. A wide eyed Harry stood in front of me, his hand still balled in a fist , ready to knock another time. "Uhm, sorry?" he asked, still shocked about the scene in front of him. Sighing I walked back into my room and lay down on my bed. "Shall I go, or?" Harry asked, still standing in the hallway. "Just come in Haz." my voice still sounding annoyed.
Harry walked in and placed himself on the bed, opposite from me. He eyed me from head to toe. Last time we were in this exact situation, he was laying on my bed at our house in London. Harry said he wouldn't mind sharing a bed with me back then. Smiling I grabbed my phone and opened my Twitter.
"Oh my goooooood." I said, probably sounding very dramatic. "What's up?" Harry asked, now laying on his back, his hands under his head. "My Twitter's been blowing up since yesterday. " the words found their way out of my mouth, while my eyes scanned all the mentions. "Good or bad?" "Kinda 50/50, if you ignore Chelsea trying to spread her hate and get others to share her opinion."

Harry breathed out loudly at the mention of Chelsea's name. "What are you gonna do about them?" He asked me, obviously interested in my strategy. "Nothing, they have nothing against me." My voice coming out more confident than it did last night, when I told Luke. "Alright. Hey, you had breakfast yet?" He asked me and I moved my head up and stared at him as if he was crazy. "I assume you didn't. Wanna head for breakfast then?" He asked me smiling, showing his teeth.
"Sure, let me just change in some other clothes." I accepted his offer. Jumping up, I walked over to my suitcase. It was placed next to a desk, that already had all of my stuff spread on it. Grabbing a fresh pair of black skinny jeans, some pair of vans and Harry's sweater I walked over to the small bathroom.
Locking the door behind me, I started to change my clothes. "Have you seen the girls again, after Starbucks yesterday?" Harry asked from his spot on the bed. "Yes, I did. And Luke was behind me, so he heard everything." I told Harry. "Well...advantage is, you don't have to tell him yourself." He replied and I was finished dressing up. Walking out of the bathroom I threw my pj's in my suitcase.
"Even though I would've preffered that to be honest."
Turning around I found Harry smiling at me as he eyed me from head to toe once more. "Is something wrong?" I asked him worried and Harry jumped up, walking up to me. "No, you're looking insanely gorgeous today." He smiled and I probably blushed.
I grabbed the keys of the door and walked out of the room behind Harry.