• Twenty Seven •

As I walked through the school corridors I found myself being quite surprised by my reaction. Not that I was ashamed of the hate comments at all - I get them everyday, I mean what else did you expect. Yet the fact that Harry had to witeness the whole scenery in the cafeteria, made me freak out. He had asked me several times if everything was fine at school and I told him, everything was going really well. Thinking about it now, the drama with Chelsea had got me feeling depressed so much, I faded out everything else. Thinking of where I should head now - we still had 25 minutes of lunchbreak - I decided to check if the door to the music room was already unlocked. After I tortured myself upstairs, I was more than happy to find the door left open. 

Walking over to my seat, I placed my backpack on the chair. Seconds later I put my jacket over it as well. Sighing I looked around the room. The music room  had always been my favourite place to be at school. Away from all the stress and drama it somehow kept myself grounded even more. Now that I think about it, in here it always felt like I have everything under controll. This room represented me and everything I stood for. This was my element. Right now, I am not sure how to feel about that any longer. The last few weeks had such a huge impact on my life and changed so many things. I wasn't really in control of anything. And the only thing that made me feel somehow safe was Harry.

The 4 walls were painted white, like every other room in the building as well. Posters in different colours, about different artists filled the wall opposite of the window front. I had read them over and over in the last couple of years - literally I was convinced I knew them all by heart. Kurt Cobain, Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, The Beatles,... Quite strange to think that I have as much success as them. Millions of people who like my music and some of them even having their lifes dedicated to me. It fascinated me whenever I think about it. I'm only 19 years old and I am known all around the globe. 

My eyes wandered over to the piano. At the moment I really felt like playing a classic piece, but which? When I was younger, I had to learn Mozart song for concerts, perhaps I remember one of them? Even though I really doubt it, I was only a little kid. Trying to memorize the notes, I seated myself on the chair in front of the piano. My hands started to swirl in the air over the piano keys a few times, until I just started to play. I started to smile really proudly. Suddenly all the notes came up and I managed to play everything without looking at the notes again. The door behind me opened and someone sat down behind me. 

The person, whoever it was, was staring at me. I felt their eyes burning in the back of my head. Not caring about it at all, I just continued until I hit the last note. Happily I placed my hands in my lap and smiled, while looking down at the keys. "I didn't know you could do classic aswell." a male voice - definitely Harry - said behind me. Sighing I turned around and met his gaze. "You could say, this was my first ever concert song." Smiling I looked out of the window and focused on the skyline of the city. "How old where you?" he asked with calmness in his voice. "Probably 4 or 5." I bit my bottom lip in thought. "Wow. Emily listen.." Harry started sounding sad, but I cut him off right away. "Stop Harry. I am sorry or my outburst. I get comments like that all the time, I'm used to them I swear, just you hearing them was new and the look you gave me just made me reak out." He leaned back in his chair and stared at me. "Alright. But you do trust me?" he asked offended. "Of course I do. Hate is just..it doesn't get to me at all normally. It was just all the stress lately.." I looked him directly in the eyes. "It's fine Em." he smiled and folded his hands. 
Harry stood up and walked over to my teachers desk. "Can you play something that we can sing together?" He asked me smiling and I wrinkled my forehead in thought. "Well I can play a lot of things, the question is..what songs do you know?" I smiled and he huffed. "Well how about...ehh...I don't know." he scratched the back of his head. "The only one that comes to my mind right now is I Hate U I Love You by gnash and Olivia O'Brien." Shrugging he just nodded. "I know the song, so it's fine. Just go ahead." he smiled and motioned for me to start playing.

Feeling used
But I'm
Still missing you
And I can't
See the end of this
Just wanna feel your kiss
Against my lips
And now all this time
Is passing by
But I still can't seem to tell you why
It hurts me every time I see you
Realize how much I need you

I looked over at Harry,who stared at me lovingly. Smiling I gazed at the keys again.

I hate you I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't put
Nobody else above you
I hate you I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

Harry's hand brushed my back, as it was his part to sing or better rap. I had never heard him rapping and to be honest, with a british accent it would be even better.

  I miss you when I can't sleep
Or right after coffee
Or right when I can't eat
I miss you in my front seat
Still got sand in my sweaters
From nights we don't remember
Do you miss me like I miss you?
Fucked around and got attached to you
Friends can break your heart too, and
I'm always tired but never of you
If I pulled a you on you, you wouldn't like that shit
I put this reel out, but you wouldn't bite that shit
I type a text but then I nevermind that shit
I got these feelings but you never mind that shit
Oh oh, keep it on the low
You're still in love with me but your friends don't know
If u wanted me you would just say so
And if I were you, I would never let me go

Impressed I stared at him for a second, while I started to sing the chorus. Right in that moment the door opened and my teacher walked in with John and the girls.

  I hate you I love you
I hate that I love you
Don't want to, but I can't put
Nobody else above you
I hate you I love you
I hate that I want you
You want her, you need her
And I'll never be her

Harry made eye contact with me and nodded his head over to the others. I just motioned for him to go on and that I was fine with it. The girls all sat down, while my teacher and John just stood there watching us.

Right affter we finished the song, the girls awed. "Literally you two. You'd be relationship goals." Amy stated, gesturing dramatically with her hands. "Uhm, Thank you?" Harry asked as if he was confused about her comment. "So that's to no singing at school?" John asked smirking. "Well not officially and we didn't actually know that you'd all be walking in." I answered his sarcasm. Harry walked over to the girls and they started goofing around. "We did and I'm glad about it. Otherwise I'd have to visit a concert of your's I bet." "Well, you'd get free tickets if you'd ask." I laughed and John joined me. "You're unbelievable Em." he said before we both walked to our seats. 

More and more students walked in the classroom, while Harry talked to my teacher about the Chelsea drama. After quite a while she gave in and gave him the permission to talk to her at the beginning of the lesson. He was sitting on top of my desk as Chelsea walked in. My head was leaning against Harry's back - as I was talking to Amy, who sits next to me - as I felt Harry tensing up. Chelsea walked in slowly. Her eyes darted on Harry, as she put her bag on her desk. With her having furrowed eyes, Harry walked up to her, before she could sit down. "We two need to talk a bit, huh? Come on let's walk a few." Harry said calmly as he put a hand on her shoulder. She looked at him shocked, but agreed smiling. 

My stomach errupted in jealousy. I know I didn't have to fear. Despise that I know  can trust him, I didn't eel good about them talking, now that it was actually happening. My face must have grimassed as I felt a sudden tap on my arm. It was Amy, who looked at me worried. "Are you okay Em? You seem angry." she looked at me doubtful. "I'm fine." I breathed out through gritted teeth. "Em are you jealous?" she suddenly asked shocked. Taken aback I stared at her. "Why should I be jealous? He's not my boyfriend?" my reply seemed to get ahold of her. "Well I just thought..as you are so close that you maybe..whatever." she comprehended. "It's nothing A. I'm fine , really." Smiling at her, she looked satisfied.

-------------

I'm sorry for the short update, but I didn't really have time to come up with anything. University stuff is stressing me out a lot lately, so please don't be to hard if this chapter isn't quite what you expected. <3

Anyways, feel free to comment, vote and message me if you want:)