h

"Lonely Hearts Club's valentines day decorations need to be put up today!" Charlie instructed. Which made no sense. Today is valentines day and she didn't put any up last night?

"Wait, Charlie?" I asked going up to her.

"What, what is it?" She asked.

"Who were you with last night?" Gabriel asked raising a brow.

"W-what no one" She looked at someone and Gabriel turned around seeing Jo with a big smile on her face.

"Aha! You got laid by the little miss Harvelle!"

A month had passed since. Gabriel and Sam almost always seen by each others side. Dean and Cas aren't in the house, most of the time just out in about doing God knows what. That wasn't the two's main focus just something that popped up. 'where's your brother?' they would ask 'oh he went out' the other answered but not truly knowing themselves. But when they did, Dean would be with Benny and Castiel would be with Meg. That's what they said at least.

Gabriel smiled walking away from the nerd and walked up to Sam who was taping heart garlands up along with cute heart fairy lights. "Need help?" Gabriel asked. Sam smiled down at him and gestured him over as he had the small tape roll in his mouth. Gabriel climbed up on a chair next to Sam and removed the tape from his mouth.

"Thank you," he thanked, Gabriel smiled. "Yeah could you put those heart stickers around the doorframes for me?"  Gabriel nodded getting the stickers and walking to the doors and placing the stickers in a random order.

Sam stopped taping to look over at Gabriel. He had heart barrettes in his hair Jo had bought him since he kept complaining about his hair getting in his face. Gabriel wasn't that into Valentines day Sam had guessed as he didn't have a speck of red or pink besides the clips holding his golden locks out of his eyes. Even Sam had heart patterned socks on today just to celebrate it. Finally putting up the last of the heart garlands and lights he stepped off the chair and walked up to Gabriel who was eating candy while looking around the room.

"So what're you doing tonight?" Sam asked Gabriel leaning his arm against the wall close to Gabriel who was just resting against the wall.

"Dinner, Cassie wanted to take me somewhere special" Gabriel said pouting. "I wanted to hang with you tonight but seems like I cant get out of dinner with him"

"Well, even if you could I'm busy also. Dean wanted to go out for dinner as well. Maybe after...?" Sam honestly didn't know what he hoped would happen if they did hang out. Friends for a month bust felt like years. Sam didn't know if he wanted someone to wake up next to again or just not to be lonely.

Gabriel hoped for that. Someone to wake up next to. Cute little kisses when the other wont shut up. Being a little shit when arguing about what food to eat or what show is better. Gabriel wanted that. Just wishful thinking.