u

Snow covered the streets, cars, houses, shops, even tree tops and benches. And
now the tops of Gabriel's boots. It was early in the morning as he sat on a cleared bench which was under a shops roof that overcast over the bench leaving it and the sidewalk around it clear. He was waiting for Dean. Sam and Castiel had been out shopping as well and probably wrapping their presents as of right now.

Gabriel sat outside a small corner store waiting for Dean's car to pull up and he did. Through the snowfall you could hear his engine before it pulled up by he sidewalk. Gabriel got up curling his toes remembering the feel of them in his bundled up feet as he wore three pairs of socks in his snow boots. He walked up to the car and opened the door and pulled down his scarf from his mouth talking in white smoke "You're late" Dean snickered, 'Cas's fault' he said and as Gabriel took his seat in the warm car Dean explained that Cas wouldn't let him leave the bedroom until he finished wrapping the present he was currently working on.

"Do you know how much they got? Castiel is infamous to getting almost everything you wanted, he likes people when they smile" Gabriel said as they started to drive off to a forty-five minute drive to their local mall

"That explains a lot" Dean said with a chuckle, one hand on the wheel and the other currently putting on some music but on a low.

"Explains what exactly?" Gabriel asked pulling his scarf loose as it started to get really hot in the car.

"Well, Cas really likes telling crappy jokes while we're, you know" Dean said pulling into a parking spot close to the malls entrance. "Glad I know what the hell that's about"

"Wow, glad I know what to get him" And they exited the car. Dean felt a little stupid though, as he had only picked a beanie and a simple leather jacket while it was snowing. He wasn't as prepared as his brother and his brothers lover plus his lover. They all went coat shopping while Dean said 'Nah, I'm fine' while he's practically a Chihuahua sitting in the snow shaking.

They walked towards the entrance pressing the handicapped button so they wouldn't have to pull open the door and they made it to the escalators

"Meet me here in two hours, then we'll go down into target and get some wrapping paper and shit and then we go to your house and we wrap, got it?" Dean said pulling out some money and splitting it with Gabriel and they went on their separate ways.

When they grouped up again they were holding onto several bags and they nodded walking down to target grabbing some random wrapping paper and paid for it and they went into the car and drove straight home.

"How was your shopping experience?" Gabriel piped up looking at the road "I mean we did plan to shop late, Christmas is tomorrow and we're spending it's eve preparing"

"Hey!" Dean said playfully smacking Gabriel's shoulder for a minute not staring at the road but soon he was back focused on it.

"At least the tree is up and decorated"