m

Today was July 10th. So far along, yes. But important.

Time that had passed between would be memorable. In June on the 22nd the club set up a little play in the park. You would get to play games with a team of your chose. Tug a war was Gabriel's favorite because despite his size, he was the strongest on his team(Of girls). The girls were strong pulling so hard onto the rope that calluses formed on their hands as they flushed a bright red which burned. But it was so worth it seeing the men covered in mud.

Of course what cuter thing to do then kiss your lover while they're covered in mud? Gabe had thought that plan was perfect for a memory they can never forget. He regretted it as soon as Sam pulled him down in the mud but still carried through with his plan. Their kiss was short and sweet muddy hands cupping cheeks and gripping around hips. Charlie made sure to take a picture though she proved the boys she knew nothing about them.

But back to today. Gabriel woke up with a jolt shooting out of an empty bed. Yes, it was empty. He uncovered his legs that dangled from the side of the bed and his feet padded against the floor as he tiptoed to his older brothers room down stairs. He creeped through the living room in silence and even so inside Cassie's room. He climbed in bed with his brother knowing how late at night it was.

When morning came and Castiel woke to see his brothers face drooling slightly against one of his pillows he smiled. Gabriel had done this since they were kids. Even when the fighting happened and no one cared to acknowledge Castiel's special day Gabe was always there by his side every morning. This time both of them weren't alone. They had each other, their best friend, their lover, they were fine.

Castiel ran his fingers through his brothers long hair and Gabriel soon opened his eyes with a flutter and smiled a little hazy as he had just woken up. He yawned and sat up giving his brother a kiss on the cheek. Yawn filled voice he said "Happy Birthday"

Castiel smiled knowingly about the incident that occurred on Sam's birthday. Gabriel had done the same.

Gabriel was a sweet person when he wanted to be but sometimes he's just someone who jokes around a lot and seems to try and run away from his problems. That's what they both did. But they created another.

"Sammy boy wants you to come over to their house today" Gabriel said standing up and leaving the room and returning with a small box. Castiel opened it sitting at the edge of his bed and he smiled. It was a necklace. Some rough string and a single crystal at the end with had the string wrapped tightly around it and even when through to keep it safely on.

"I love it Gabe..." Castiel put it on ears flapping as the string went passed his ears. "We should get ready" Gabe nodded.

He stood and left the room and skipped stairs while going up going straight to his closet. He threw on a Pepsi-Max logoed Tee(*Laughing on the inside*) and a leather jacket with skinny jeans and black scratched leather boots. He brushed his hair before heading down the stairs finding his brother dressed pretty nicely.

A button up under a blue cardigan and some nice black skinny jeans with black shoes. It was simple yet so, Cas.

They drove there quietly until Gabriel noticed his brother squinting in which he pulled out his brothers glasses from his bag and passed them to Cassie. Castiel had gotten his glasses a week ago and he has always forgotten to put them on since he doesn't go out much.

He slid them on and felt much better and finally pulled in the Winchester's driveway. They were outside accompanied by their mother Mary talking. When the two Novak's slipped out of the car that's when they stood up greeting the two in a big hug.

"Happy Birthday" They said in union and they went to the side of the house to barbeque. They all got a seat out on the porch and ate hotdogs and hamburgers talking while having bottles of cold crisp beer.

It was sweet how they got little gifts for Castiel. Dean got him a Sherlock blanket, Sam got him a framed picture of John Green which was autographed by him bringing Castiel to tears and Mary. She had given him a bracelet. The same bracelet her husband had given her as to show that they were forever. Now he is departed she said Castiel would need it. She said she knew him and her son were forever and even gave a wink and a big smile towards Sam and Gabriel.

Sam and Gabriel smiled and locked eye leaning down Sam came in for a kiss which both of them couldn't help but smile in the middle of it whispering 'I love you's and giggling. This time Mary took a photo.

Cas and Dean had been cuddled on the porch couch along with Sam and Gabriel facing Mary. They all were talking about how they met, who made the first move, etc. The sky had gotten darker and they even had a small bonfire in the back yard and they made s'mores and Gabriel and Cas just snacked on marshmallows and chocolate getting them chased around by their lovers.

Mary watched with a smile. She knew her boys were in good hands and looked at their love which reminded her of John and her when they were their age. Young and full of excitement. This was the best birthday Castiel ever had.