j

"There's been a disturbance in the force" Cas announced sheets falling from his shoulders to his mid-back. He was laying on his stomach.

"Keep those references up, we might go to round three" Dean said getting up from under the covers moving toward Cas. He lightly laid trails of kisses on Cas's back and up to his neck. Cas smiled and turned over so he could kiss Dean properly.

"No, just I feel like something changed... I just don't no what" Cas couldn't put his finger on it. He felt the atmosphere changed. A good change.

Dean pulled the covers over their naked bodies and pulled Cas closer without gaps and they wrapped around each other. "Hmm... You're cute, you know that?"

"Yeah, you kind of reminded me how 'beautiful' and 'pretty' and 'cute' I was the entire time"

"Well you should know it" Dean kissed Cas's head taking in his smell. Cas had this smell to him that was just absolutely addicting.

The two had been dating for a couple of months in secret because it wasn't really their brothers business.

At first it was just talking and getting to know each other and then they met in person. And it gotten more extreme. More intimate and they didn't care. They were(and still are) in love.

Over in the Winchester home Sam and Gabriel were sitting on the couch talking. Gabriel laid ontop of Sam's chest as the TV played softly in the background. They didn't pay attention to that though, they paid attention to each other.

"So... We're a-" Sam started.

"A couple" Gabriel finished.

Sam smiled like he just confessed to his crush and didn't get rejected. He was all giddy, heart pounding against his ribcage, he was afraid Gabe could feel it.

Gabriel decided to spend the night again it being 10pm by the time they finished watching a movie. Gabriel knew his brother would want some time with his boyfriend so he even texted him saying he was staying the weekend at Sam's.

That was a week ago. After that Sam and Gabriel spent more time with each other. Sure their brothers were bit suspicious but just rolled it off as just them being best friends. They didn't do much physical activities as Sam wanted to take his time and make sure that Gabriel was chill with it. Gabriel was fairly insecure not having been in a serious relationship in a while. But both did want each other.

"I'm hungry" Gabriel pouted burying his face in Sam's shirt.

"And I'm Sam fucking Winchester" 'And I'm fucking Sam Winchester' Gabriel would've replied with that witty remark but kept it to himself as it wasn't true.

"Fine, I'll cook" Gabriel smiled getting up from Sam's chest and made his way to the kitchen. He wasn't going to cook anything too complicated so he went simple and went for his favorite. Spaghetti tacos.