Chapter 3

You
Your in Beth's car and Leland is sitting next you and Beth just keeps looking at you. Your scared, really scared. Leland taps you on the hand asking if your ok. You pull up in front of your house and Chris stumbles out of the house and passes out in the front yard. His friends are coming out of the house tho. The guys all yell at Chirs' friends to stay back and the obey. Chris is starting to come to when the guys walk up to him. Dog " be careful boys." Chris by this time knows who is standing above him. " Angel this is all your fault! You slut! Your dead, your fucking dead!" Just then Leland grabs Chris and says " You will never, ever lay another hand on her do you hear me? Never!" Chris spits in his face and dog and Duane Lee drag Chris to the other car and put him. Leland hops back into Beth's car while everyone else books Chris. "Im sorry Leland." "Don't even worry about it, so your name is Angel then?" "Yes." you say with your head hung down. "It suits you." He says as you look at him

You all meet up back at the office. Beth tells you to stay there while she talks to dog. Tim, Leland and Duane lee all sit around you asking you questions. Tim " so Angel is it?" "yes" you reply. "Where you from? You have a bit of an accent on you?" ask Duane Lee. " I'm from mass."  Then Leland gets down to the question thats on everyones mind. " why didn't you call the cops or us?" You take a deep breathe and looked right into his eyes and said " If I went to anyone he would have killed me. This is what he did to me because I woke him this morning." Leland looks at you and says "he'll never lay another hand on you, I promise that." Tim pipes in with" none of us will let anything happen to you again." " Thanks you guys but I have to go and find a place to stay."  You stand and Leland grabs your hand and you get scared and you don't know why and you start shaking "Im sorry Im sorry. Please don't go anywhere." Beth and Dog come out from the back and sit down with you. "Angel I don't want you going back to the house ever again, now will you do us the great pleasure of staying with us?"  "I can't.  Im sorry"  "Angel," beth says " ou cant go back there now please stay with us." "  Angel," Leland looks at you and you melt as he says " please come stay with us?" " kay but only until I find a place to go." " Great! Now lets go home everyone!" Dog says. You go to your car and grab your bag you had in there. Leland takes it from you. You shiver as you walk out to the cars. Everyone but Tim is taking one of the SUVs to Beth and Dogs house. Leland wraps his hoody around you and put the hood on your face and you smile at him.

Duane Lee.
Angel is very pretty. If Leland hadnt already put a move on her., I would have. This girl is so scared and you can tell by the way she started to shake when Leland grab her hand. Boy did this guy do a number on her and I feel so bad for her.