Chapter 20

"Are you sure?" "Yes Maui gave up her rights she can't be the mother they need right now. When they are older and they choose to have a relationship with her they can. But your pregnant with my daughter, their sister. You are the one tucks them every night. Kisses their boos boos. They want for nothing since you came into their life. They start school in a couple months and I want you to be able to go in to school and pick them up if they are sick. You are their mother." He finished what he was saying and sat on the corner of the desk. You walked over to your chair and sat. "I love Dakota and Cobie with all my heart and I want to be their mother. What do we do?" He looked up at you and smiled his infamous smile. "Here's the little problem, for you to adopt them and everything and not go thru that much more paperwork later, my, well I guess you could say, our lawyer said it would be better for us to get married first." "Damn it Leland Blane, really? There no way I can get a wedding together that fast. Well I could but it wouldn't be the one we want." " I know babygirl so this is what I had in mind," " I'm not going to Vegas Le." "Angel I wasn't going to suggest that. What I was going to say is let's take the boys and fly over to Kona and get married there. We'll keep it a secret and then after the baby is born we'll do it big. Chapman style!" He said with a wink. You rubbed your stomach and there she was kicking up a storm, "well Jade is in." "Did you just say yes?" "Yes my love I did. Let's make it happen. Get whatever paperwork we need. I'll get our flights and everything else. What are we going to tell everyone? When are we going to do this?" Panic start to set in. "My Angel I already have everything set up. And did you just name our daughter?" "How did you know I would say yes?" You asked him and with a twinkle in his eyes he kissed you and said "Jade? Jade Chapman? I love it." "Jade Barbra-Alice Chapman." "Even better," he said as he leaned down and kissed your stomach. "My Jade." He said and there she was kicking up a storm. "It's quitting time baby, go home and get a little bag together, we're leaving in a couple hours." He said as he walked to the front of the office. "Leland Blane!!"