Chapter 27

A couple hours later.
Leland
The girls were here to get Angel ready for the ceremony. Steve was at the door to our room and I was with the boys getting ready in their room. I knew that she wanted her family here. I knew that, even though she had insisted that was ok. So yesterday while me and the boys were out I made the calls.

Yesterday
"Aloha son" my dad answered the phone. "Hey Dad, listen I don't have much time, I know I said I wanted this be us, but I cant. I know she wants everyone here." " Ok son. I'll take care of it all. I already have the tickets and everything ready. " "How did you know?" "Call it a father's instinct," "How pissed is Beth and Barbara?" " they said they understand and I already told them we would do a big one later after the baby came. Your sister however said she'll kill you." " Thanks Dad. Love you"

Today.
Dad already called me and said everything was set. "Angel we're heading down." I yelled through the door. "I'll see at the alter." I was heading to her parents' room.  "Good morning Charlie. Good morning Barbara. I'm sorry this is all last minute, but I'm so happy you guys are here.." I greeted them both hugs. "It's ok son, we're just happy to be here." "Poppop!" the boys yelled and jumped to Charlie. I loved how fast they connected to Charlie and Barbara. "So Angel thinks that boys are walking her down the aisle. She doesn't know anything." Just then everyone was in the room and we all worked out a plan.