What should I do?!?

"Hey thank you guys for reading my book and even voting on the chapter. I really appreciate it.
The chapters aren't long but just keep reading and please do comment.
Thanks again"

-MissInvisibleAdrii

David Stevenson stood shirtless across from me in the kitchen. He was leaning on the counter and I was sitting around the table. He was eating cereal and I was hiding in my phone.

He didn't know anything.

The normal routine of saying good morning as we walked down stair. Then silence as we ate breakfast. That was it nothing more. I noticed the mark on his back that I left there but he probably didn't care. My body was aching, I have never been had like that. And I would remember.

My stepbrother broke me.

Standing infront of my bathroom mirror, everything flashed back into mind. I was feeling every pound, every stroke. He gripped my shoulder tight so his mark was there. I ran my hand over myself even though he didn't touch my breasts, but they were aware of the sensation. And I throbbing, I wanted more.

"Riley!" My name pulled me from my thoughts and I realize I was staring at David. "You OK?" He wasn't always concerned but he is, we have to appreciate it.

"Yes I just drifted" I was acting awkward and by the look on his face. He knew that something was off but he just shrugged and continued eating.

His body was heavenly, and it was glowing. But last night he was a beast, and I liked that. I crossed my legs under the table and squeezed. It's sad he doesn't know. His pink lips locked around the head of the spoon and my nipples harden. My breath hitched and I had to look away or I was gonna come all over my fresh panties. I sigh and hit the table in frustration. I quickly got up, leaving my bacon and head to the door.
When we moved in with mommy's new husband and my brother, I didn't hate them but I was reserved. Michael is a sweetheart to mom, he spoils her, treats her like a Queen and she loves that. My mom was finally happy. David loves mom too, he even calls her that sometimes. Actually we are a that warm towards each other but why did David have to walk into my room?

I sighed as I sat in my car. I closed my eyes and and rested my head in the steering wheel. "What am I gonna do?" I squeezed the wheel but then there was a tapping. Looking around to see David signalling for me to roll the window down. I did then he opened the door. He took hold of my fore arm and guided me out the car. I was in complete silence. He talks but not a lot, he is more of an hands on person.

"Passenger seat, I am driving" he got in and closed the car door. It was my car, he rides a bike I guess he wants to be seen with his sister today.

I walked around and got in. I didn't want to slam the door but I did. He looked at me but started the car anyways. I sat there and ran my hand over my thigh. I stared through the window as we moved. I was nervous, I had butterflies and I wanted to stare at him but I can't.
He was unaware of his actions, he always is. He usually have a glassy empty stare in his eyes and it was scary but I got use to it. Once he didn't get to finish his chores but did so through sleepwalking. Mommy helped him out and returned to bed like a zombie.

"Riley" his voice startled me and I quickly turned to him. He glanced at me a few times. "You OK?" He was now dead focus on the road. And I couldn't take my eyes off the side of his face. Yeah, I know he was hot but now everything about him seems appealing.