Only a sparkle

"Any video in this story isn't my own. I am just borrowing vids from YouTube. So just try and enjoy the story.
Still a flashback"
~MissInvisibleAdrii

"Yes David!!!" My eyes popped open to the loudest moan ever. But I was in my bed room now I grabbed my pillow and used it to cover my ear. Its Saturday morning and the asshole is having sex. Probably with Heather, I don't know after I cried my eyes out, I called Briana told her not to come then I went to bed because I was exhausted.

Now I am listening to moans because He is so inconsiderate. I throw the pillow at the wall and get up. I didn't head to my bathroom, like normal since its Saturday I am not leaving the house until in the afternoon. I made my way to the kitchen and got myself some cereal. I released my hair from the messy bun it was in then the tall figure of the asshole came into view. I just ignored him and continued eating. That's when I noticed that my nail polish was chipped. I am not girly or anything but I like when my nails are painted since I am not the best at doing them.

"I am going to training later so I won't be home early tonight" I didn't look up at him, the well polished table top had my interest. Since our families merged, my mind and my life has rotated around this man-boy. "Riley!...are you ignoring me right now?.... Fuck! You are childish" Trust me every word he said got under my skin but I got up and took my bowl with me. I didn't look at him, just started walking out the kitchen.  I didn't wait for his comments but I stopped when I noticed Mason...shirtless by the stairs.

"You two argue like a married couple. I think the wrong persons got married" Mason said before I heard a growl behind me and I knew David was near.

"Shut up! And get ready!" One thing I didn't get. Mason is the star quarterback yet David is just as good as him. They keep each other on there feet and they have this weird bromance between them.

"You can't just leave her here. Take here along" Before I could protest the offer since hasn't done anything to me for me to treat him badly, David glared at me as he stopped beside Mason.

"You can take her but she ain't getting in my car" David started up the stair. He didn't step on one step at a time but he went up two by two.

"ITS MICHEAL'S CAR!!" I shouted before hissing. Mason burst into laughter then "jumped" up the stairs too. They were beast but they were beautiful. Even tho David is an asshole, he has an heavenly body and he is still young. What is he gonna look like when we are seniors?

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Briie 💅💋: I wish I was you. David is like a Greek god and Mason is the brother. They are hot!!! I could never be bored.

Riley 👑💯: 😒 Girl! You are missing the point. David has me under house arrest yet he doesn't want me around him. Its like he is embarrassment by me or something. Calling me childish when he is being a bitch.