My Body Is Your Party

*Three weeks later*

My breathing was heavy as my body was pinned to the wall of my living room. My body tingled with so much excitement my mind couldn't take it all in once. I definitely had too much vodka and my body was feeling it now. 

The boy won the homecoming game against the Pelicans so we decided to go to the after party at Mason's. Briana and I were cheerleaders after all. So now we were in Mason's side of the house playing spin the bottle. It was crazy fun especially with Mason and David here. 

I never knew that Mason was that interesting, its kinda like he brings out a different side to David that not even Macy has seen. Even Macy was drinking and not one argument has happened between her and Briana.

The bottle stopped on me and Briana did the best/worst thing ever.

"Give David a lap dance" Of course everybody cheered, they were wasted.

David didn't reject it and I had hormones and vodka in my veins along with my desire for my step brother. 

I did my best to be seductive but my body was controlling itself basically. With the song still playing, I now straddled him, his hand on my waist as i continued grinding on him. I brought my face close to his, as the urge to kiss David was overwhelming. 

I was horny....But I only wanted him.

I could hear our friends cheering on in the back but no one seemed probably not even David, realize that I was really into this. The lap dance was the closest I could get to him while he is awake but he is intoxicated and nobody wants their head shaved. 

I held onto his shoulder, rotating my hips as if I was riding him and he held on to my waist, helping me out. My hand held onto his neck as I brought my face down allowing my hair to block our faces.

"Kiss me David" The words escaped and I watched the reaction in David's eyes but it wasn't one of frighten but one of longing. He looked between my lips and my eyes, searching for assurance. His hands now firmly on my butt and with that he moved forward and pressed his lips against me. My fingers now locked in his hair, and our lips smashing together as if we have been restrained from each other for so long. 

The music was drowned out and I was lost in his lips. His hold on me didn't let up and I wasn't gonna let him go so quickly. His tongue filled my mouth up, and my body pressed into him showing him I want more of him. His hand traveled up my shirt against my skin, the cold kisses left  a wanting...No...a need...a need for him to rip me apart like he does each night. To be pressed up against a wall, the bathroom counter, my bed, the kitchen counter, it didn't matter where as long as I had him, I was happy.

With a sharp intake of air, that when I realize that we pulled away from each  other. I quickly looked around but everybody had passed out except Macy, she wasn't in the room. I looked at David, who was biting his bottom lip. 

How could I resist him?

He is so flawless and everything he does is orgasmic. 

"I better go find Macy" I got up but he pulled me back and gave me a small kiss before I ran out the room. 

When I entered the hall, I heard the sobs and the vomiting noise, I rushed into the bathroom and found her on the floor by the toilet. She had mascara running down her cheeks and her hair was a mess.

"Macy!" I called to her as I slowly walked over to her.

Was it about the dance or the kiss? 

Before she could answer or yell at me, she started vomiting in the toilet. I helped her by holding her hair. She went for what felt like hours but she finally stopped. I got a bottle of water for her and sat there with her. She would look between the floor, the bottle and me. Thats when I knew that she was contemplating the dance with David.

"You are such a beautiful person" Her words caused me to look at her. I didn't know what to expect but I know deep down, i wasn't sorry for kissing David. "And I am...I can't do anything but be a nerd. David brags about you all the time to his friends and now Mason has joined in but I am just his nerd girl who gets straight A's and vomits on her first night of partying" She laughed after she spoke but she was looking at me and I could feel that it was more than an insecurity.

"Macy...." I started but She shock her head.

"Don't tell me that everybody has flaws. Even though everybody is wasted, you gave David a great lap dance and I don't believe, I can do that for him. Or anything that will make him stay with me" A single tear ran down her cheek and something in me.....Broke. "Everybody wants you and likes you. They adore your nonchalant behavior so much they hate you for it".

"Do you...Do you hate me?" I wasn't taking advantage of her state but I needed to know. 

"Hate is strong word, and I don't hate you. But you have something about you that a guy like David would need by his side and I dont have that" She took down some water but she never looked away from me.

"What's that?" I chuckled trying not to blush.

"Confidence...." I released alittle laugh because I can't believe she just called me confident. I ain't insecure about alot of things and I ain't a push over but confident is never something I owned. "And I would like you to help me" My eyes widened as I looked at her in complete disbelief. I was about to protest when she moved closer to me and took hold of my hands. "Please Riley, I need your help". 

I sighed but Briana burst in on that note. She looked between both of us and shook her head. "I am going to bed in the guest room and since you guys got babes, I'll be alone" With that she left and I went back to Macy's waiting eyes.

"Sure, I'll help you in whatever way I can" She jumped on with explodes of "Yes" in my ears. The bathroom door opened again but it was Mason this time. 

"Sorry but I need my girlfriend" He pulled me from Macy and lifted me to his bed room. The party was still going on downstair but being rich gives him that privilege. He threw me on the bed and started dancing as he removed his clothes. Mason was beautiful. I will not under rate the guy. And he gave me butterflies too.

"Come here and cuddle with me" I held out my hands and he jumped onto the bed and planted a kiss on my lips. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as he placed kisses all over my face. "Someone is happy". 

"Of course I am. I finally have you for myself" My laughter didn't die down but the feeling in my chest.

Like something broke....