My Step-brother's Best friend

Getting home that evening was nerve wrecking, David didn't say a thing to me. We drove home in unsettling silence and I was dying for words. Maybe he remembered this morning or it was Mason. I couldn't tell. 

Briana decided that she had to go home and freshen up before she came over. I didn't hesitate to rush from the car as David pulled up in driveway. I shouted "Good evening" as I ran up the stair. Nobody was probably home but I wasn't gonna stop to find out especially after the dramatic silence coming home.

Maybe David was contemplating why I decided to go out with Mason. I was too but I need a distraction and his best friend was close enough. Plus Mason isn't as bad as people portray him to be. If he was, David wouldn't have been friends with him this long.

When Mom and I moved here, it wasn't hard for me to make friends. David did cast a shadow on me at school but I survived and created my shadow. And since I have known David, Mason has always been there. Like a right hand man that he can't live without. And if David's sexual actions are just because he sleepwalks then he won't have a problem with Mason and I.

I locked my room door and did my regular routine in showering but this time I didn't put on my normal revealing clothes. A simple sundress with bra and panty, of course. My hair pulled in a really messy bun and that's how I made my way downstairs.

Mason's heavy laughter followed by David's made me aware that he was here. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and I felt the butterflies in my stomach and that was very strange. Not saying that I don't feel them but why am I feeling them. I continued my journey into the dining room anyways everybody was here expect Briana which is normal actually. Macy and I eyes connected and she flashed me a lip-pressed smile and I gave her the same. I took my seat beside Mason, and I touched his arm and smiled at him.

"So we are missing Briana?" Mom said.

"She'll be here, hopefully but I am hoping not" I smiled at my dinner because it sounded harsh but I don't want her to come. She is going make everything awkward and Macy obviously doesn't like her and maybe she doesn't like me either.

As I said before Macy was the protagonist in her story and David was the guy that everybody wanted even though Mason was in her story. Mason hated the cheerleaders that were all over his best friend. They have some deep bromance that I can't go into right now but anyways He also helped Macy get David after awhile of accepting her.

"Briana is coming?" With that question from Macy, I looked up at her but Mom answered first and insist that I called to find out.

I was holding back my attitude because I saw the warning in David's eyes and I wanna like this girl for awhile longer. Once you hate my best friend, I am automatically gonna hate you and she is walking down a dark street with many dirty secrets.

"I don't think, it matters if I call her or not. She would have been here already" David locked eyes with me and it was obvious that he was ready to argue me about Macy. But he should put a led on her or I am gonna argue with her. Anyways it isn't like I matter in his life like that.

It didn't take long for the conversations to start rolling on, Dad and Mason talking about football, Mom and Macy talking about something I don't care about and David in between both conversations. I wasn't being anti-social, I just didn't feel like home and I lost my appetite.

"I'll just excuse myself" I stood up and took my plate with me as I started away from the now silent table. On my way towards my room, I heard Mason's voice and my name.

I stopped and turned as he approached me, I wanted to roll my eyes but I wasn't gonna be so disrespectful. I invited him here well he is always here but I took my time and invited him. What a waste of time! 

"Sorry about what happened down stair. I know you and Macy aren't friends and especially when she doesn't like Briana" I shook my head at what he decided to say.

"It isn't for you to apologize but I am actually sorry for wasting your time..." Mason started smiling which turned to laughter causing me stop.

"Look, things happens. But you can make it up to me by going out with me this Saturday" There is the Mason I know. He didnt deal with negativity well so he always makes a joke out of  the situation. The very lay-back yet serious Mason De'Rose.

"Sure, that would be great" I genuinely smiled at him and I noticed how his eyes were sprinkling. His blue eyes were really deep and crystal clear and that when i started heating up inside. I was finding Mason attractive and he was but I am not sure I wanted to be that close.

**Later that night**

I startled from my sleep when I felt someone press up against my back, I flashed my eyes open but the room was dark and my heart was beating out of my chest. Their hand graceful ran over my breasts then down my tummy over my hip and paused on my thigh. Thats when the familiar smell of shampoo hit me and butterflies ran loose in my stomach. I could feel his breathing on the back of my neck then his hand went on my inner part of my thigh, parting my legs elevating it since I was on my side. I won't lie and say I didn't want this. My body was reacting to the small touches it was receiving. 

"Riley" My breath hitched at the whisper of my name and his hand started it's assault on my highly sensitive womanhood. My moan was sharp and loud but I covered my mouth as David now moved closer to me. 

I closed my eyes as I released a louder gasp as he sunk into me, he kept my leg elevated, his head now rested closer to my neck and his breathing was hard as he started going at it. I squeezed my mouth shut as I held onto the head board hoping it doesn't make any noise. 

"Riley" There goes my name again. 

Is this something David always wanted or is it something buried in his sub-conscience that he isn't aware of himself? 

His hand now released my leg and gripped my neck, his pounding sped up and my moans were growing. If our parents caught us like this, what would they do or think? Waking David could cause brain and me, over here, I am about to be emotionally damaged.

His grunt and sudden release of my neck, made me realize that he was finished and similar to before he just left the room.