Knocks you down

Hey guys

"I am really sorry. I wasn't sure where to direct the story because I don't want to be cliche so sorry if this chapter sucks."
~ MissInvisibleAdrii

I laid there on my bed, staring at the ceiling as the alarm went off. I needed to get up but I couldn't bother. My confusion and my current state of mind had me thinking I was the crazy one. After last night and my  mind now running back to the first time he, I mean, we.....I don't even know who to blame. Now I am just thinking that it can't continue like this. I feel used especially and my feelings are being neglected but He isn't aware of it so I can't blame him really. And I don't wanna be dramatic about it.

Maybe I should tell him.

I am gonna tell him. I am gonna get blamed if someone finds out or especially if he sleeps over Macy. What if he says my name or something.

There was a knock on the door then the person pushed the door open to enter anyways. I didn't move, I just watched as David walked in. He stood by the door already dressed for school, he tapped on the door but I wasn't gonna sit up. The butterflies were already released and my nerves went off into a frenzy.

"I didn't apologize for last night" Which event was he referring to? his girlfriend smart mouth of course.

"Its ok, I shouldn't be so easily flustered" 

"Umm, don't you have school" I sighed and thats when I finally sat up. I rubbed my neck as I moved to stand from the edge.

Before I could answer him, I felt a firm hold on my wrist, my eyes widen as David moved my hand from the spot I was rubbing. My knees buckled and my  body wasn't my own anymore as he was extremely close to me. He wasn't sleeping so why is he so close?

"Did Mason...you have a hickey on your neck" I just looked up at him.

What was I to say? I didn't even that it was there. Oh my God, You placed it there David. 

I sighed and with that he released my wrist. He shook his head then messed up my hair worse than it was. Then I heard a little chuckle as he left the room.

"David, Mason and I aren't doing anything" I ran to the door and watched him, strut down the hall. He throw his hand in the air in a dismissing wave and continued down the stair. I sigh still looking at where he was. Why am I explaining myself to him? David has no clue that I am getting attached to him.

**At School**

Today Briana was trying out for the cheer squad and It not that I am not interested. I am just not into the cheer squad to that extreme, they tend to behave as if they have some claim over the guys when technically the guys don't give two shits about them.

Briana was confident and I was her cheerleader. I was gonna support my best friend to the ende plus I thought their cheerleading is crap but if she wants to then sure. The judemental bitches took their seats and of course Briana went first. 

They wanted her to do one of the routine that they preformed before and I was against it but what the heck. Briana only went to the games to watch them so she got the routine stuck in her head. My next question was why is the try outs being done outside where the boys can see them? either way Briana didn't care.

I stood up and started screaming as she basically terminated their lame routine and some of the boys where even whispering and that made the head hoe mad. That placed a smile on my face but David and Mason caught my eyes. They were really cheering Briana on. She is attractive and all so who wouldn't. 

The disbelief came when I heard "Next". 

In that second, everything stopped but I had to stop Briana from jumping over the table and ripping her head off. 

"I did that perfect" Briana yelled as I held her back.

"And I said next" she popped her bubble gum and waved her pen.

"You are clearly bad judges" Briana stopped struggling and calmed down abit.

"And can you dance Miss...?" I moved towards the table and she backed up abit. 

"If i were you, i would just shut up and watch" I backed up and removed the shirt that was around my waist and led Briana to the benches. "Girl, calm down".

"It has to be sexy which you ain't" I didn't play attention to the comment. "Love song by Rihanna, let me see what you gonna do with it".

"Thats my bitch" Briana shouted as I removed myself from the ground. "You a hoe, I knew it" I was too taken up with Briana that I didn't remember my environment. I heard a clear throat then a loud "ruff" and whispering erupted. Mason and the entire team was facing this direction and I couldn't miss my step brother in the mix of it. Butterflies and a sense of self accomplishment was running wild in my stomach.

David knew I could dance, he saw me once before our parents officially tied the knot. But i stopped doing it but it did come in handy today. Well with this audience, i don't think she is gonna turn Briana down. 

"Give her a shot Heather" Melissa the Co captain spoke up as Heather glared at us then slammed her pencil down on the table. "Or even both of them, Riley has skills."

"Wait no, I just....." Before I could finish I was no longer on the ground but Mason was spinning me as he hugged me from behind. I couldn't help it but to laugh but the thing that caught my attention what the look on David's face when Mason turned me around and placed a kiss on my lips.