This is such a bad thing

I pushed my house door open to find David sitting on the stairs. He was spinning his phone on the carpet but he looked up at me before I could say anything. With his head tilt to the side, he wasn't about to break contact.

"Nice display at school" He shook his head at me. I closed the door slowly. I didn't move from the door, and he wasn't playing on looking away from me any time soon.

"If you are talking about Briana and Macy for that I am sorry....we...." He stood up and made his way towards me. I held my breath and looked at him. Trying to hold my pride like I always did.

"Macy has enough trouble to deal with from Carrie and her friends, I don't expect it from my sister" His voice was deep and stern. I would normally roll my eyes when they try to talk to me like this but I just had to look at him.

"I wasn't doing anything to her. If you have a problem you should take it up with Briana" With that I walked by him and went for my room. I placed my bag on the bed, I heard when mom's car drove up around the back but I had to get a hot shower before dinner.

I sighed before pulling my hair in a messy bun. I thought losing your virginity for the first time to some worthless shit who didn't care about your feelings were hard, but wanting someone who you shouldn't want or someone who doesn't know that you want them is hell on earth.
I was frustration but why? I have had one night stands before but I was intoxicated at the time. Maybe it is because he is so oblivious to it. He doesn't know how he handled me or how our bodies fused together beautifully.

Dressed in boy shorts, tank top, no bra, I made my way down stair. The table was already set and everybody was there except me. I took my normal seat infront of David who glanced at me then back to his plate.

"So we just want to thank God for this meal and thank Michael here for making it" Mom spoke but she was smiling at Michael as usual. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to my dinner.

I wasn't in the mood to eat but I slowly placed small pieces of food in my mouth. If I kept up my act, someone would eventually ask me if I am OK and I can't explain my frustration. I looked up and David was already looking at me. He had a grimace look on his face and I started wondering if he was looking at me. I glared at him then roll my eyes.

"Can I be excused?" David stood from the table but he didn't wait for an answer. He walked off leaving our parents and me in confusion.

I sighed before getting up. I made my way to room and I could hear the loud music in his room. He was working out, he always does it with rock music. Nobody bothers him during these times atleast he isn't pounding us to death.
I walked into my room and I leaned against the door. I played with the lock on whether I should lock it or leave it open. I hit the door in frustration.
I walked away from the door and started pacing back and forth. I usually talk to myself but gosh. I can't find the solution that doesn't make me want to die.

"Riley honey" I stopped in my tracks and reach for the door. I opened it to my mother. "What's wrong with you?" She walked in and I made my way to my bed.

Before she got married to Michael, we were like sisters. But I started pulling away because she needed time with her new hubby. They are sweet together and I admire that about them. Mom and I don't speak as often and I am not sure if she found out about David that she will be so welcoming. She knows that I ain't a virgin. She knows about my ex's but I don't believe she should know about this situation.

"Just school..." Before I could continue she stopped me. It was as if she knew I was lying. And that worried me.

"Michael told me about your argument with David about Macy. I thought you liked your brother's girlfriend" I sighed because it wasn't like that. Mommy and I were territorial females, we don't enjoy sharing. And that's my issue now, I want David.