Crystal Clear

"Hey guys, because of work, my updates after this chapter might be slow. I appreciate the comments alot. And thanks for the reads. I really appreciate it. And please do keep commenting, I wanna know what you think about the story.
Keep reading"
~ MissInvisibleAdrii

My eyes popped open and all I did was stare at the ceiling. I sighed as I hit the bed in frustration. Maybe it's because of all the drama that has been happening to or around me all of a sudden. My dumb plan of using my brother's best friend to get over him wasn't working actually it failed miserably because here I am with one hating me and the other...well I don't know what David thinks of me right now. And should I care? But I do.

And I was restless. Gosh I am helpless

I have been turning in bed since I got in here. I even had a cold shower just to calm myself down. My heart was racing and I couldn't figure out why I was like this. I haven't been like this before.

"Shit" I sat up and looked at the time, it was just 1:24am. I sighed before getting out of bed. I walked out my room deciding to get some water but the noise from David's room got my attention. It sounded like he left his TV on. I sighed as I made my way over, opening the door to see him passed out on his belly, hugging his pillow. He only had his brief on, so he was looking pretty sexy right now. I sighed again before walking over to his TV and turning it off.
I made my way to the door to leave but I stopped in my tracks. I looked around at David and this gush of heat ran over me. I bit my bottom lip as I back up in the room while closing the door.

"No, Riley" I whispered to myself as I approached his bed. I walked around and got in behind him. He didn't move so I proceeded to get closer to him. David felt warm but it isn't as if I am cold. I guess I am just feeling lonely. I was close to him but not so close that we were touching. I wanted to trail my fingers on his skin because I kinda miss him touching me.

That's when David decided to move around, he flipped on his back. His hand surprisingly fell on my hip since I was lying on my side. My breath hitched but he didn't wake up. Ever since he started having sex with me consciously, his whole sleep walking sex drama has stopped. My body was heated and my heart was beating fast but with one move I knew what I wanted.

I turned on my back, moving his hand between my legs and down into my panties. I opened my legs wide as I used his finger to rub against my clit. My moan was soft and low as I was looking at him as I carried on. I was so busy thinking about Mason and crying over him that I forgot my unusual attention to my step brother. I threw my head back as I continued. I moaned alittle louder but my hands were busy moving his hand. I closed my eyes as I got into the mood. My body longed for this but it longed for a touch from David.

Was I gonna have sex with my sleeping stepbrother?

I didn't care as I inserted one of his fingers in me. My body started moving against it, I held his hand between my legs as I rider his finger. I moaned alittle bit louder but quickly got a grip on myself. I flashed my eyes open and I relaxed.

Was I really gonna have sex with my sleeping stepbrother?

I moved his hand and turned my head to look at him. He is so innocent when he is asleep.....and not having sex with me. But he has a girlfriend who is my friend. And I am still trying to get over my ex. I sighed as I got up, fixing my clothes. I got a wipes from my room and wiped his hand off. I looked at him abit before returning to my room.
I sighed as I leaned against my closed door. I really wanted to finish what I started and maybe he won't wake up.

"No Riley" I turned and hit the door. Hopefully nobody heard that because again I returned to David's room. "Can't believe I am doing this" I ran my hand down the length of his dick. I didn't hesitate to remove it from his brief. I kept working my hand up and down. He grunt alittle but he didn't wake up. I took the opportunity to place my mouth on the tip of it. I continued my hand job after I got him a deep throat. His dick was hard as he continued grunting.

I released him as I removed my panties, I stood up on the bed with my feet on either side of him and slowly sat down on his hard on. I pushed my hair from my face as I released a moan. I placed my hand on his chest, I started to slowly ride him. My mouth parted with each moan but I kept them low. He started grunting too and his hands found my hips. I placed one of my hands on his and kept the other on his chest. I kept riding him and he released small moans. His right hand reached up and took hold of my breast. He squeeze it and I arched into his hand.

"David" I moaned his name as I kept on riding him. He released my breast and gripped my hip again. He started pounding into me and I brought myself down to lay on his chest as I gripped the pillow that he was laying.

"Riley" He moaned and I flashed my eyes opened as he slowed down. But he was still breathing heavily. I eased up and my eyes locked with him.

"I...I" Before I could finish my apology, he took hold of my neck and pulled me down to him. It wasnt long before he was kissing me. I closed my eyes as he did his, and started kissing him back. His hand moved from my neck and into my hair. We kept at it until, his tongue begged for entrance which I willingly gave. He took a fist of my hair as I sucked on his tongue and that's when I started riding him again. I noticed when his breath hitched but I kept riding as we kept making out. His grip on my hair just got tighter and with his other hand on my hip, I was riding on a pace he preferred. He was thrusting slowing and rotating his hip while I moved my hips to match his thrusting.
At this point, my mind was on the guy under me. We had to break for air and for my moans but we kept at it. It was like we were one, and we just kept intertwining. I have never felt close to anyone during sex as I do with David. I grew to care about Mason but David....it was already there for me to love him.
He released my hair and flipped us over so he was on top now. He took my left ankle and pushed it towards my chest, he had that beast look in his eyes and he even bit his bottom lip. He started slowly rotating his hips and easing himself in and out. He broke eye contact with me and in the dim light, it was as if he was looking at where our bodies connected.

"Bust in you?" His breathing was heavy as he looked up at me again. I nod to him. I braced myself for his usual beastly pounding but when he brought his forehead to mine, released my ankle and interlocked our hands then bringing them above my head while they still rested on the bed. He looked into my eyes, and kept slowly thrusting into me. My moans were still soft but they slowly came up. His mouth covered mine and our eyes closed, I could heard the pain/pleasure that it caused him to hold himself back. I locked my legs around him since he held my hands. I kissed him as passionately as I could, if I could have held his neck, I would he pulled him closer. It was almost if we were inhaling each other at this point then I heard his tiring grunt and our kisses came to an end. His head and body laid restless on mine but he didn't release my hands neither did I unlock my legs.

"I love you too" I watched as he raised up to look at me or look me in the eyes. There was surprise in his eyes with a bit of disbelief.

"Riley...." I pulled him towards me and pressed my lips against his. I held the back of his neck and kept him close to me as we made out. Thats when a familiar feeling came rushing back in my body. I eased away from him abit and I took the opportunity to look at the boy I was laying with. "Riley...Are you ok?" He was staring down at me with concern in his eyes.

"Everything is perfect" I eased up and kissed him again. 

Maybe I wasn't thinking right... But for right now I wanted my stepbrother.