MockingBird or Nightingale

"Hey guys, Just me again.

I really appreciate you guys actually reading.

And VERY grateful that you guys actually vote!! I surprised.

But I hope I ain't boring you guys....Yet

Read this chapter with caution plz"

~ MissInvisibleAdrii  

Apparently after I drove Mason home, I had to leave. I was pretty worried since I didn't make it inside. When I pulled up to the house and Mason went into a panic, he didn't hesitate to run from the car like his life depended on it. My attempt to follow him, stopped at the door when he begged me not to come inside. I could hear the squabble that was going on inside, and I caught a glimpse of a lady. Mason held onto my shoulder and ensured me that he was gonna call me after he fixes everything and that I should take his car. He kissed me but just closed the door in my face.

Now I am sitting in my living room, worrying because that was around 3:40 and now its 9:30. I sighed and threw myself back into the couch. My house was silent as everybody was in their own chambers being busy while I was worrying. I have tried calling him but sadly he has answered and now its going to straight voicemail. I pushed from the couch and made my way up to David's room. I took a deep breath as I stood infront the door. But the door opened before I could knock, He looked startled but probably not as much as I did. 

"I was just about to come talk to you" He spoke before I could but I guess our words would have been the same. "Anyways, have you tried calling Mason, cause he ain't answering my calls or messages". I sighed.

"Same here, he was having a situation at his house, I even have his car" I bit my bottom lip but that was pure habit but I took notice of how it caught David's attention. "Maybe he'll call back in the morning but I am worried too".

"He'll be ok, Unlike me, he can handle himself" He scratched the back of his head and gave a nervous laugh. 

"Are you talking about the sleeping situation?" I felt awkward but I had to ask about it . Its obvious that he was worried about something.

"Yes I am. Been reading up on it and this is serious. I wouldn't forgive myself if I did it to you tho" His words cause me to freeze, shiver and heat up all in one. My eyes widen as everything started flushing in. I was hoping that my composure didn't change at all with this new epiphany. "I am serious though, If i have to be careful when I am having conscious sex , I can just imagine what she endured last night" He sighed and leaned against the door frame and looked down.

"I really don't know what to say actually" I did know what to say, I wanted to tell him that it was great, that he was great in bed and if he has to be careful during conscious sex then I can just imagine what he would feel like. I bit down on my bottom lip and ran my hand down my belly, and squeezed my thigh together.

"....Riley" I quickly stopped and looked up at David who had this concern look on his face. "You sure you ok?" I couldn't answer so I just nod. My body was now taking notice that he was shirtless and it's longing for him to touch it. That when his phone rang and he finally looked away from me and walked over to pick his phone up. 

I took the opportunity to rush to my room. I closed the door and threw myself on the bed, I finally released that moan I held in my throat. I didn't hesitate to release my phone and I started running my hand along my womanhood that was squeezing in my shorts. I pulled my shorts off and continued the assault on my clit. I threw my head back as I ran circles around it with my legs wide apart yet I was shaking. I wanted, no I needed satisfaction. I wish I could get up and I burst into David's room and let him drive himself into me. But all I could do was insert my own fingers, close my eyes and use my imagination. I was moaning and hopefully it wasn't as loud as I believe but I couldn't stop. I could feel him there, as if my fingers were his. I could feel his mouth on my neck. My nipples harden and used my free hand to pinch and pull on them.