More Than Enough

"I got excited about the chapters I am writing now so I am writing them in my spare time."
~MissInvisibleAdrii

*Flashback*

"You are so childish" David glared at me as his tall frame towered over me. He had the popsicle above his head which made this even worse. His hair was cut in the regular "bad boy" hairstyle. I don't know why he likes it that way. But ever since we moved in here with him and his father, David and I have been having a rough patch. Well of course he is older but goddamn, the privileges go both ways and I still have a say.

"Why do you have to be such a dick?" I hit his chest and kept glaring at him.

"You had the last cookie, the last Mott's apple juice. I want the last popsicle" He smirked and turned to walk away. Before he could put the popsicle in his mouth, I grabbed it. I didn't get to run because he grabbed my wrist. "No you don't" he made a fail attempt at taking it back as it fell from us.

"Look what you did!" I screamed at him. "You are gonna clean that up right?" I looked up at him.

"Stupid brat" He snickered at me before turning to leave the kitchen.

"Hey, take that back" I followed him. He wasn't skinny like the other sophomores at school well he was on the football team but David was thick. He had that heavenly body that most fiction novels are written about. And he didn't like to wear shirts, he was always in grey sweat pants when he was home. But mom and I were the aliens here well I am since mom has been here a few times before I started coming. But David was your typical player at school but at home, if you were careful, he could be a goofy brother....I mean stepbrother.

"Why are you being so annoying right now" He didn't turn to look at me, just kept walking.

"If you had just given the popsicle to me then this wouldn't have happened"

"David and Riley! Living room!" My mother's voice caused us to turn and look at each other. I shrugged, answering his unspoken question. We walked into the living room where our parents stood waiting for us to enter. "Take a seat" She smiled at us and I gave her that questioning look but she just signaled for me to sit. David and I sat beside each other and looked up at our parents. "We decided that since we didn't have a proper honeymoon because of David's sleeping incident, we are going on a trip to the Bahamas".

" And we aren't taking you two... Because of school " Michael, David's dad said after to emphasis the fact that they don't want us behind them.

"We arent being mean but you guys kinda..." Mom looked at her new husband for the finishing words.

"Destroy everything you guys touch and we just need time alone" Michael never failed to be the straightforward one, he was the side to mom that she feared to show. But I admire that, they complimented each other like a good couple should.

"Come on Dad! We are good kids but if you two need time away from us then take it" David shrugged and relaxed in the chair.

"I agree, I can stay with Briana. Her parents will be cool" My ears were filled with cheers but I didn't show them my excitement in them leaving. Even though I just moved schools a few weeks ago and met this girl who I hated but she turned my best friend. Shit! Its a long story but Briana is cool, well once I got to.....

"Briana Hendricks? The girl you just met?" Mom glared at me and my parade died. I heard David chuckle so I glared at him since I can't do it to my mother.