Meeting the De'Rose

"Hey Guys, How are you?

Once again I just wanna say thank you for reading even though

Nobody talks to me or drop any comments.

But thank you for reading and please continue <3 

even though its a filler chapter"

~~ MissInvisibleAdrii 

Did I tell you how Mason didn't care if his parents approved of me or not?

I jumped from the kitchen counter while dressed in his shirt as his mother father walked in. His mother smiled and looked between both of us. Mason stood behind me but he was too busy squeezing my ass to realize that I was nervous.

"Well, did we interrupt?" His father spoke.

"Yes dad, you guys did" Mason kissed my neck and I moved away from him, slapping his hand at the same thing. I looked up to his father's laughter and his mother just made her way to the fridge. "Everybody meet my super sexy girl friend Riley", I glared at Mason who just shrugged and grabbed an apple from the counter.

"Its finally nice to meet you Riley, you are David's step sister" Mason's father spoke up as he was looking at his phone before it started ringing. "I'll be right back" With that he walked from the room causing his wife to look up in the direction he went.

"Riley, these are my parents Norma and Robert De'Rose" Mason honestly didn't sound excited. Actually he didn't sound like  him self at all. He glanced at his mother who immediately yet slowly went back to searching the fridge. 

"I am gonna go check up on Madison" The tense in the room was overbearing and I felt as if Mason wanted to say something to Norma who was hiding herself in the fridge. 

There wasn't any protest so I quickly made my way up the back stair which where closer to the nursery. I reached for the knob to the room when I heard the words "No baby, i can't make it" my heart sunk but I proceeded to enter the room when the words "Deborah, you need to understand that I love my family....I know...I know but..." I heard footsteps forcing me to quickly enter the room and close the door. 

My heart was pounding out my chest and I was sweating. Did he see me? Oh my God. I hurried to get Madison from the curb and moved to change her diaper. Maybe I shouldn't have listened and now I can't calm down. The baby was looking at me as I tried my best to not look suspicious but that ended quickly when the door opened and I dropped the powder. "I startled you" Robert moved to pick the bottle up.

I didn't look at him but simply took the bottle and continued. He didn't move just watched me careful which caused me to sweat alittle more. "You are quite good with kids, aren't you?" He took a step closer to me and I hurried to get the new diaper on. 

"Well you could say that" I took Maddie up and stepped away from him. I took a glance at him to find him staring at me. Now not assuming anything but I was only dressed in his son's t-shirt and my undies. I was very cautious, I don't know this man yet I obviously overheard a conversation, i shouldn't have. "Do you want to hold her?" I really wished I wasn't up here anymore.

 "No, its completely fine. Norma will be up here soon enough" With one last long look at me, he left the room and I finally released the breath I was holding.

"Babe?" Mason walked into the room and I forced a smile. "Are you ok?" He had a very concerned look on his face as he moved towards me.

"I am just hungry and also Maddie here" I walked by Mason but he held onto my arm, stopping me. "I am ok Mason" I never understood how he could tell when persons are lying about their emotions but he does. 

*AT DINNER*

The table was beautifully covered in food, I couldn't wait to dive into but how could I when every question that exits Robert's mouth is directed at me. Norma was trying to be busy with her baby girl and Mason, he was being observant but yet quite mutual.

"The most important question is why have you been rejecting Mason for so long?" I almost coughed up my drink but it was better than the awkwardness from Robert. 

"Yeah, why were you turning down someone you can't resist now" Norma burst into laugh at her son's arrogance but I picked up the little grunt in the background.   

"He was alittle preoccupied by Heather" I glared at him.

"Babe, Heather was just to fit the stereotype football player but obviously she wasn't for me" I rolled my eyes then I continued eating the little left on my plate. I took down the remaining juice from my cup but got up to get a refill.

The cold tiles against my toes fit great and I was actually happy. I felt calm as i poured myself some more orange juice. But my body froze when I felt someone touch my elbow. I jumped away to see Robert. 

"I keep startling you" He laughed then proceeded to open the fridge. 

"Yeah" I started to walk by him but he stepped infront of me and my breath hitched. I stepped back but I didn't look at him.

"What does a girl like you want from my son?" I looked up at him immediately and I got really heated at his implications. But I glared at him. "So many girls he has brought into this house introducing them to his mother..." he chuckled and stepped closer to me, "Yet they all leave so quickly" With each step he took to get closer to me, I backed up putting as much distance between us as possible. A smile grew on his face but before he could say anything, I hurried out the kitchen. 

I pulled a smile on my face as I sat down. And I quickly joined in the conversation of Norma and Mason. I tried to not be freaked out at all but I ignored every glance Mason took in my direction. 

"What did I miss?" Robert's voice sent chills up my spine as if he was standing over me.

Norma didn't hesitate to include him but Mason locked eyes with me then I remember his speech in his room about staying with him no matter what. I tried to walk from one drama to the next and I believe this one is too great for me.

But how do I leave when I made a promise?