Chapter 11 - Hospital & Healing

I will update soon guys I promise I won't leave you hanging, just hold on and wait a little bit, btw i apologize for the random updates i post when I get inspired by something.

I closed my eyes and let a tear slide down my cheek, Demi whipped it away, and replied "hey, hold on I wasn't finished talking, if he's coming after us he better be ready to travel because I'm going on tour with Nick jonas in a few days and you and Natalia are coming with me. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but I wasn't sure how you'd react," I looked up at her my eyes wide and questioned "seriously, you're not joking, you are really going to take me and Natalia on tour with you." Demi smiled replying "yea I'm serious why would I tell you that if I wasn't," I shook my head and responded "I don't know I'm just hoping that this isn't some dream, and I'll wake up still kidnapped and bleeding." Demi shook her head and said "I'm going to check on Natalia, I'll be right back okay," I nodded as she got up and walked out of the hospital room.

{Demi's P.O.V.}

I walked into Natalia's room and she sat up and said "hey how is she, is she okay, oh god she's dead isn't she, I'm so sorry Demi," I rolled my eyes and stated "first off she's fine, they patched her lung, removed all three bullets, and repaired the damage tissue." Natalia sighed and said "I want to see her," I put a hand on her shoulder and said "calm down she's not going anywhere anytime soon, I came here to tell you that I'm taking you and Emily on tour with me and Nick Jonas." Her eyes widened and she said "wow really that's amazing, thank you so much Demi!," I smiled and said "I'm going to talk to a nurse about letting you visit Emily but she needs a lot of rest after what happened." 

I walked into the hallway and spotted a female nurse walking into the hall ahead of me, I walked over to her and said "the teenage girl in room 157 would like to visit the teenager in I.C.U. room 168." She nodded and replied "I'll bring a wheelchair up in a few minutes, I actually need to check on the patient in room 168," I walked back into Natalia's room and said "you can visit her in little bit."

{Emily's P.O.V.}

I looked towards the door to see Demi standing in the doorway, she said "I brought someone to see you," as she walked over and sat down in the chair next to me, a nurse pushed Natalia into the room her right arm was in a sling and she said "hey cousin, how are you doing?" I smiled  and pulled the oxygen mask off to say "I'm doing alright, my chest shoulder and leg hurt but besides that I feel okay, how are you." Natalia replied "my arm hurts but I'm sure it's nothing compared to what you went through," I shook my head responding "don't do that, don't make this all about me you risked your life to save me from your own father. That was brave, you saved my life, I'm grateful," Natalia smiled and turned to Demi she said "I made a promise to protect you, from him."  Demi smiled and a tear fell down her face I noticed the makeup on her cheek began to run a little revealing part of a scab, I gazed confused and said "Demi what's that, did you get hurt, what happened, did you cover up a wound with makeup?"

She looked down at her hands and pulled out a tissue from her purse she whipped the makeup off of her forehead and cheek to reveal scratches running down the left side of her face, my mouth gaped and she said "I didn't want you to freak out. They pushed me out of the way so they could get you and I scraped my face on the cement when I hit the ground," I reached my right hand out and she took it. I said "I don't want you to hide something like that from me, I'll help you out just like you helped me, we can get through this, all of us we just have to stick together, okay." They both gazed at me and replied "together," and "of course we'll stay together," we all smiled. 

I began to wheeze louder with each breath and Demi reached up and placed the oxygen mask back over my nose and mouth so I would be able to breathe better, she said "nurse can you please take Natalia back to her room." The nurse replied "of course," as she began to wheel her out of the I.C.U, Demi turned to me and said "next time you start wheezing like that put the mask back on you scared me, I thought you throat was closing." I nodded and said "okay mo--," dang it i almost called her mom again, Demi smiled and said "it's okay for you to say mom to me I won't get offended or angry or anything like that." 

I nodded and leaned back and closed my eyes Demi put a hand on my head before she whispered "I should let you sleep, you need to rest, I'll come back tomorrow," Demi got up and began walking away. I pulled the oxygen mask down and said "no...don't go, please, I don't want to be alone," Demi turned around and replied "okay, I'll stay, but only until you fall asleep and I'll come back tomorrow, I promise." She sat down next to me and put the oxygen mask back over my mouth and nose she teased "I told you not to take that off again," I smiled and closed my eyes. I began to drift off to sleep, my dreams haunted by memories of what happened and flashback of things I don't quite remember happening but clearly did happen at some point while I was kidnapped.