V. Frenemies

Sneaking out of the resistance hangar wasn't the easiest thing, let alone, getting to it—especially when your bet friend [Poe] lived and breathed there.

It was pretty easy at first, after showering and eating something, you walked along the halls like any other respected Resistance officer.

Here and there you were greeted by casual hellos and salutes, you doing the same back before you slid behind one of the back walls that lead to the hallway of the hangar. Of course, there was no real reason to sneak around when you could've lied and said you had business to attend to... but you were afraid word was going to reach out to Leia and a whole domino affect would happen and you really weren't up for that.

Taking one of the smaller, one man vessels, you reassured yourself you could handle piloting—you had gotten a few tips from Poe which were the basics, but you couldn't help but be the slightest of worried you'd seem too suspicious making your 'escape'. "I can do this, I flew a TIE fighter out of the Finalizer... this is child's play." You breathed, nodding to yourself as you manned the panel. "No big deal... just hit light speed and you can set the craft on autopilot... you've got this!" Smiling to yourself, you carefully lifted off, not even bothering to look at your surroundings in hopes no one would question as to why a ship was leaving.

The moment the ship was floating in dark space, you let out a small breath, leaning back in the chair as you left the ship on auto pilot. The adrenaline from it all was slowly wearing down, it almost felt as if you were on a mission to escape Starkiller rather than sneak out of your home base. Thinking about it, you came to the realization that you were doing all of this for Kylo.

"Ah, dammit..." You shook your head. You were flat out terrible with keeping promises with yourself. "Unbelievable,  I'm supposed to be pushing this man away not letting him closer!" Hearing your voice echo around the spacecraft, you crossed your arms and frowned out of pure stubbornness.

It was too late to turn back now, having to deal with those who possibly saw you along with the fact that the gang probably went to visit you and didn't see you around the base at all. So you let out a huff and slouched in the seat even more. What I do for Kylo Ren.

Taking the time that was spent traveling to Coruscant, you got lost in your thoughts, thinking about all the crap you and Kylo had gone through over the span of three accidental meet-ups; it almost felt like it was all set up the way you constantly ran into the man. It was about damn time he ran into you... or at least you had hoped it'd be that way this time around.

"I don't like this man, I'm doing this as a favor... yeah, a favor," you convinced yourself. "A favor towards the fact that he saved my ass four times and because he's a fellow hot head, that should be enough of a reason to make me sneak out of base and steal a ship and visit Coruscant alone... right?" You spoke up as if someone could hear you.

Right.

Feeling your nose twitch the slightest, you rolled your eyes at the sound of Kylo's voice. Now that he had limited access to your brain, it was random when he would appear and you began to question if you truly had control over the barrier or he now had taken over. "Why are you in my head?"

You let me in—

"No! I mean now! I didn't allow you in now!" Grunting with a little huff, Kylo smiled on his end of the conversation as he could hear the pure irritation in your tone.

Maybe you subconsciously let me in...

"No I didn't!" Thinking about it, you cursed under your breath at how much his accusation sounded true. "Okay, and if I did, what gives you the right to come in when I'm unaware? Hmm?"