Author's Update #2

Hi again!

I hope you've gotten this far and liked the book. In case you're utterly confused and lost right now, here's what's been happening since the last author's update.

It was the last day of school, and the teacher assigned the students a project where they had to do a community task. Marinette's mum signed her up for an animal service, where she found Alya was also working with her too.

After giving Adrien a tour around the park, Marinette and Alya are about to go home when they hear a boss shouting at an employee. The employee runs away in fear, and gets akumatised (of course :D). He becomes Monsieur Vengeance (Mr Revenge in English) and then goes back to his boss for revenge. His boss becomes a pigeon and Monsieur Vengeance becomes his leader. Marinette and Alya, afraid, run back to Marinette's bakery for safety. However, Marinette discovers that Tikki has gone missing, and fails to find her even after a frantic search.

Meanwhile, when Adrien gets home, Nathalie comments that he smells of Camembert and asks if he wants to adjust his diet. After refusing, Adrien shuts the door and is about to complain when he realises that Plagg is there. He switches on the news and finds out that  Monsieur Vengeance is on the loose, and panics. 

Marinette also finds this out and panics too.

That is a brief description of what happened since the last author's update.

If you like something about the book, feel free to comment, and don't hesitate to comment if you have some improvement suggestions. If you want me to check out your stories, if they're undiscovered, I most certainly will! 

Thanks for reading,

-Hazel 🐞