27: Finale

"Come on, the beach is the best place!" Marinette giggled, pulling Adrien along who was laughing with her. They got off the bus and hurried along the pier, the sun relatively low in the sky. They ran along the glittering sand, finding a few deckchairs which they placed themselves on and watched the low tide.

Tikki sat on her shoulder, Plagg sat on Adrien's shoulder.

The sun almost touched the horizon now, an inky orange covering the light blue sea.

Surfers, children.

Happiness.

"You really are so important to me, Tikki," Marinette smiled, cupping her hands for Tikki to fly into. "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You're important to me too Marinette," she replied, "of all the previous owners that I had, you are definitely the best so far. You've always been so kind to me."

The sun was half way through the horizon, sinking lower, and lower. 

Adrien put his hand on Marinette's shoulder as they watched the sunset.

No Hawkmoth - just complete serenity.

They never forgot,

THE IMPORTANCE OF A KWAMI.

  🐱 🐱🐱 

I hope you guys enjoyed this book. It's been a really long journey with all of you, and that's it.

The grand finale.

Probably a sequel soon, but for now, just read Miraculous in China to entertain yourselves because the sequel might take a while.

<3

Thank you thank you all! Love you!

-Hazel🐱