Chapter 3: Little Ms. Nosey

"W—where am I?" The girl asked, stuttering.

"Ah, I see little Ms. Nosey has finally woken up. What's your name?" I asked, while Natalia went over to her, and took the blind fold off.

"H—Haley." She stuttered.

"Full name."

"H—Haley W—Woods."

"Well, Ms.Woods... how much did you see?" I asked.

"W—what are you talking about?"

"Outside. How much did you see?" I said with a bit of annoyance shown in my voice.

"I—I didn't see anything."

Natalia pulled out her pistol, and aimed it at her. Haley's eyes widened in fear.

"I'm not going to ask you again. How much did you see? If you don't start talking... my fiancé over here might have to shoot you."

She sighed. "I saw everything. From the moment you walked out of the apartment, with your hand around the back of a man's throat, to the moment you and your fiancé entered a building."

"Why were you just standing there like an idiot?"

"Well, I was in shock, and you seemed kind of cute." She said, smiling at the last part.

"Mira, hija de [Look, daughter of]" Natalia said getting closer to her, before I interrupted her.

"Cálmate preciosa, yo solo tengo ojos para ti [Calm down precious, I only have eyes for you]." I said, smiling at the fact that Natalia got jealous.

Natalia pulled the trigger, making the bullet hit in between Haley's feet, causing Haley to shriek in terror. Natalia started walking towards Haley, and whispered in her ear.

"Next time that bullet will go straight through that little skull of yours." She told her as she was pulling her hair back, to make Haley look her in the eyes.

"Got it?" Natalia asked, while pulling her hair back a little more.

"Y—yes." Haley stammered in pain.

"Good." Natalia said, finally letting go of her hair.

I on the other hand, was enjoying every bit of this. Natalia made her way back to me, smiling while we held eye contact. I hugged her from behind, rested my chin on her shoulder, and whispered in her ear...

"This is why your my fiancé. Well, that and many other reasons." Natalia smiled while she turned around, and wrapped her arms around my neck. I leaned in for a long, passionate kiss.

Haley started fake coughing. Damn mood killer.

"I'm right here ya know? I don't need to see you guys kissing in front of me." She said.

I rolled my eyes, and muttered under my breath." Natalia, let's go upstairs?" I asked her.

"Gladly." She smiled.

As we went up the stairs, I stopped, and looked back at Haley.

"Oh, and I'll be back in about five minutes to check up on you... or maybe it'll be Natalia." I smirked, before I made my way back up stairs.

*Haley's POV*

As Fernando was making his way upstairs, I was trying to untie the rope that was tied around my hands behind me. After a while of struggling to get the rope untied, my hands were finally free. I started feeling my pocket for my phone, but it wasn't there.

"What? Where is it?!" I whisper–yelled. I checked my bra to see if it was there... it wasn't. I started looking on the floor around me, then I heard someone clear their throat.

"Looking for this?" I looked up, only to see that she was holding my phone, waving it from side to side.

She let out a short laugh. "Honey, did you seriously think we were stupid enough to not check if you had any weapons or a phone? Anyways, I just came to check up on you, clearly you're doing just fine." She said, going back up the stairs, but suddenly stopped, and looked back at me.

"Oh, but if I were you, I wouldn't try to escape, because there's absolutely no way to escape down here." She said with a smirk, as she went back up the stairs.

*Fernando's POV*

"How'd it go?" I asked as Natalia closed the basement door behind her.

"It went pretty good. The idiot thought we didn't take her phone."

"Did she really think we were that stupid?" I asked with a slight laugh.

"Apparently. Here you take the food to her, If I go I might shoot her."

I laughed at what she said. "Alright." I grabbed the food, made my way down to the basement, and made my way over to Haley.

"Here's your food H—" I was cut off by Haley smashing her lips onto mine. I dropped the food, and immediately pushed her away.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH Y—" I was cut off once again, but this time by Natalia. My eyes widened.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!! DID YOU NOT GET MY FUCKING WARNING?!?!"

"I did. I just chose to ignore you." Haley said with a smug look on her face.

Natalia pulled out her pistol. Before I could stop her it was already too late, she shot her... I have to admit though, I felt really proud, since I'm the one that taught her how to aim and fire a gun.

"I swear if another bitch ever touches you, I won't hesitate to kill or fight her." She said.

"I love you, baby." I said smiling

"I love you, too." She said back.

I started to lean in for a kiss, but she stopped me by putting her hand in front of my face.

"What?"

"Do you seriously think I'm going to let you kiss me, when you just had this bitches lips on yours a second ago?" She asked, motioning to Haley's dead body.

She let out a short laugh. "No. Go clean your lips."

"Touché." I said as she sent me a glare.

"Fine, I'll go clean my lips." I muttered.

"Good, and hurry up, because I really want to kiss you." She said while biting her lip and looking me in the eyes.

I chuckled. "The things I do for you Natalia, the things I do." I then walked up the stairs, while I could tell Natalia had a smirk plastered on her face.

I'd sacrifice my own life for this amazing girl who just so happens to be my soon to be wife. I wouldn't want any other girl in the world besides her.

~~~

Hey again guys! Let me know what you guys thought of this chapter, and don't forget to Comment and vote.😊

Until the next chapter. Love you guys!😘💖

~Kely