Chapter 35: Wait... You Guys Don't Think That-

*Two weeks later*

Natalia was currently sitting down next to the toilet. She's been throwing up since the middle of the night. I've asked her multiple times if she wants me to call the doctor, but she refuses to go.

"Princesa [princess], are you sure you don't want me to call the doctor?"

She slowly stood up. "Babe, I told you it's fine. Dinner from last night just probably didn't settle so well in my stomach."

I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair. I remember calling Mateo, Alex, and Jake last night to meet me at the base today, but now I think I may cancel. I can't just leave Natalia here all alone while she's practically puking her guts out every five minutes.

"Let me call the guys, I'm going to tell them I can't go in today. I'm not going to leave you here all alone by yourself."

"Fernando, its fine. Seriously, you go get dressed, I'll be fine."

"I don't know, Natalia... you haven't stopped throwing up since the middle of the night."

She cupped my face in her hands as she looked directly into my eyes. "Fernando, I'll be fine. Plus, if it makes you feel any better, Victoria and Camila will be here any second now."

I sighed. "Fine, but only because I know they'll keep an eye on you."

I was about to give her a kiss, but then she stopped me by placing her hand in front of my face.

"I'll give you a kiss later, you go get dressed, while I brush my teeth."

I chuckled. "Okay, princesa."
______________________________

*Natalia's POV*

"Babe! Camila and Victoria are here!"

Fernando came walking down the stairs, fixing the end of his sleeve. Once he reached the bottom of the stairs he looked at me.

"Are you feeling a little better?"

"Yes." I said while staring into his eyes.

"Are you positive?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Yes." I giggled.

"Natalia, are you su—"

"For fucks sake, the woman said yes! Now, go meet up with our fiancés already, they're waiting for you at the base." Camila and Victoria then began pushing Fernando towards the door.

"Well, jeez. My bad for wanting to make sure my wife is okay."

I giggled as Fernando looked back at me, before Camila and Victoria pushed him out the door.

"I love you!" He yelled.

"Love you, too!" I yelled back before they closed the door on him.

"I am sorry, but sometimes you two are too much." Camila said as they walked back towards me.

"Ha, says the girl who dumped a bucket of ice-cold water on Alex."

"Hey, hey. He would not wake up, I had to wake him up somehow."

We all burst out laughing as we walked towards the living room.