Chapter 13: Candles & Roses

WARNING: This chapter will include sexual content! If you're uncomfortable with reading this kind of stuff just skip the chapter! This chapter won't include anything you will need to know for the next one, but if you've been waiting for a steamy chapter... well, here ya go.😏

*Natalia's POV*

There were rose petals leading upstairs. I followed them, until they stopped at the bedroom door. I slowly opened the door, and walked inside, closing it behind me. There were rose petals on the bed, on the floor, and candles on the dressers.

I saw Fernando come out of the bathroom with a lit candle in his hand. Once he saw me, he put it down on the nearest dresser.

"Do you like it?" He asked as he came closer to me, and rested his hands on my lower back.

"It's beautiful..." I said as I looked around.

"You're beautiful."

In that very moment, I wanted him more than ever. I pulled him in by the tie and started kissing him. He pushed me up against the wall, as he pinned my arms above my head. The kiss was burning with passion, love, lust, and desire. He moved down along my jaw, then began placing kisses on my neck. I cupped his face in my hands as I brought him back up; smashing my lips onto his. I softly, yet not too softly bit his bottom lip.

Fernando pinned my arms against the wall again, starring at me with pure love, and lust in his eyes.

"Don't. You know it drives me crazy when you do that."

I smirked at him before leaning back into the kiss. I licked his bottom lip, and bit it once more. He groaned into the kiss, then unzipped the back of my dress, causing it to fall on the floor.

He picked me up as his hands were resting on my butt, my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms wrapped around his neck, and neither one of us daring to break the kiss. He laid me down on the bed as I removed his tie, unbuttoned his shirt, and threw it on the floor.

Fernando was hovering over me, leaving a trail of kisses starting from my lips, and going down to my collarbone. He sucked on my sweet spot, bitting it as sparks ran throughout my entire body. He unclasped my bra, and slid it off, causing my nipples to erect once they hit the cold air. He admired them before leaning down, circling and sucking on them with his tongue. He went back to my neck and began placing kisses and love bites while kneading my breasts. I let out a quiet, soft, moan.

He removed his hand from my breast, slowly ran his fingers down my stomach, and into my underwear. He slipped two of his fingers into my entrance, in which I bit my lip, not wanting the moan to escape my lips.

"Baby girl, don't bite your lip, I want to hear you moan." I clenched onto the sheets, writhing in pleasure. I stopped biting my lip, and finally let the moan escape my mouth. I could feel Fernando's eyes on me as he kept on going. I was nearing my climax, when suddenly Fernando stopped.

"Why'd you stop?!"

He leaned down towards my ear and whispered. "Because beautiful, I'm sure you want me inside you."

My eyes widened as I immediately started blushing. He chuckled at my facial expression, then removed his pants while he was still hovering over me, and smashed his lips onto mine as he started removing my underwear. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, causing me to slightly part my lips as he slid his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues swirled around, fighting for dominance as he removed his underwear.

He grabbed the condom off the dresser, next to the bed, and slid it onto his erected member.

"Ready?"  I nodded in response, wanting to feel him inside me already. He was rubbing his tip on my entrance, teasing me.

"Fernando!" I whined is frustration.

"What?" He asked innocently.

"Can you please stop teasing me!?" I whined.

"I'm not teasing you." He smirked.

"Fernando! Please just st—" I gasped as he suddenly slid himself inside me, causing me to arch my back a bit, and clench onto the sheets.

Once he was fully inside me, he leaned down, and proceeded to kiss me. With our lips moving in perfect sync, he slowly started thrusting in and out. I dug my nails into his back as he started kissing my neck, sucking on it once more. Pleasure ran throughout my entire body. I moaned his name out, which encouraged him to he start going faster.

I quickly switched places with him to where he was now underneath. I started moving up and down, but he quickly changed places with me again.

"Hermosa [beautiful], I'm the one giving you pleasure, not you to me. Feel free to do that on my birthday though." He said in between breaths, smirking. As time passed by, he began thrusting in and out faster. I dug my nails into his back, and he groaned as he kept going.

"Fernando, don't stop." I said in between breaths.

"Not planning on it, baby girl." He kept going faster. I moaned out his name one last time as we both reached our climaxes.

He laid down next to me, and wrapped his arms around me, bringing me closer to him. My head was now resting on his chest.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?"

I giggled. "I loved it."

Fernando chuckled. Ugh, his chuckle is so damn sexy.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." I said as I kissed his jaw.

"Round two?" Once those words escaped his mouth I quickly got on top of him and smashed my lips onto his.

~~~

What did you guys think of this chapter?😏

Comment, vote, and let me know what you guys thought!

Love ya guys!😘

Until next chapter!💕

~Kely