Chapter 20: Answer The Question!

We arrived to the base, then parked the car as we made our way inside, and up to my office. Natalia immediately went towards Victoria and Camila. I waited at the door, and motioned for Mateo and Alex to follow me out.

"Update me. What's happened so far?" I asked while we walked down the stairs.

"Alex, Jake, and I questioned him, but he wouldn't answer anything."

"I'm guessing things went the hard way, then?"

"It sure did. He's currently tied up downstairs with Jake guarding the door, and well, I'll just wait for you to actually see the rest."

"Well, shit... did you guys get a name?"

"He wouldn't tell us his name. However, thanks to my hacking, and computer skills, I was able to find it." Alex stated proudly.

Alex continued smiling proudly while I stood there, staring at him with my eyebrow raised. He wasn't catching on, so I spoke up.

"Well?"

"Well, what?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes. "His name, Alex! What's his name!?"

"Oh, right," Alex replied sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck. "It's John Miller."

"Thank you. Now, let's hurry up, and get down there."

We continued walking until we reached the stairs, then proceeded down. Jake was guarding the door where Miller was being held. Suddenly, Jake turned towards the door and yelled.

"Can you shut the fuck up already!? You won't be leaving anytime soon, and you're fucking lucky Alex stopped me from killing you!"

Mateo, Alex, and I quickly rushed towards Jake.

"Hey, hey, what happened?"

"Mr. Smart pants over here kept annoying the shit out of me, and he decided to bring up Marcus's death," Jake turned around once more and yelled through the small window on the door. "He's lucky I haven't fucking killed him!"

"Hey, calm down, he's just trying to push your buttons."

Frustratedly, Jake runs his fingers through his hair, and lets out a deep breath. "Alright."

"Okay, now... this dimwit over here really didn't answer anything?" They all shook their heads.

I let out a frustrated sigh, preparing myself for the long day ahead.

"Well, wish me luck. If he doesn't give me answers... you guys already know plan B."

"You really think you'll need to use it?" Alex asked.

"Only one way to find out." I opened the door as they followed behind me.

John was tied up to a chair, with his head hung down. Once he heard the door open he looked up.

"Ah, well if it isn't Fernando Garcia." He said nonchalantly.

"Oh shut it, John. I see you received quite a beating." I observed his face, he had a black eye, bloody lip, and a broken nose... his shirt was covered with a large amount of his blood, as well.