Chapter 34: Mr. & Mrs. Garcia

*Seven Months Later*

From the day my parents came over to explain, I ended up forgiving them within a month, and things have gotten a lot better. We're not exactly like how we were before they supposedly died, but we're finally a family again. They absolutely love Natalia, and with both Nikolai and Ivan dead, life has been great.

Jake finally decided to let Rachel know about his life. Of course she wasn't too thrilled with the idea of Jake being a part of the Mafia, but she soon eased into it.

I asked Mateo to be my best man, while Alex and Jake were my groomsmen. Natalia struggled, deciding who should be her maid of honor, but in the end she chose Victoria, before making sure it was okay with Camila. Once we finally became close friends with Rachel, Natalia asked her if she'd want to be one of her bridesmaids, in which Rachel said yes.

Mateo and Victoria are currently engaged, so are Alex and Camila. However, Jake on the other hand... well him and Rachel are expecting a child, and soon he's going to propose to her, as well.

Some might say they rushed into it too fast, but Jake's gone through a lot. His dad walked out on him and his brother at a young age, his mom died in a car accident, and Ivan killed his brother. This is the happiest I've seen him in a very long time, and I'm extremely happy that he's finally happy himself.

Everything fell right into place, and in just a few minutes... I'll finally be married to the love of my life.
______________________________

*Natalia's POV*

Today's the big day, Natalia. You'll finally be married to the love of your life, and share the same last name.

Everyone came out here just for me and Fernando's wedding. His parents were here, my parents, uncles, aunts, everyone.

I stood in front of the long mirror with my hair—in curls—half up half down, my make up done, and my dress neatly hung up beside the window. My jewelry was placed on the dresser, and my bouquet of flowers was right next to my jewelry.

I stared at my dress, admiring every single detail about it when Victoria and Camila had walked into the room

"Natalia, why aren't you dressed yet?!"

"Please don't tell me you're having second thoughts, Natalia?" Camila added.

"What?! No! I love Fernando too much to not go through with this wedding. I'm taking in the fact that... I'm finally going to be married to the love of my life, the father of my future children, and I'm just so content with where my life is at right now.

They came towards me with tears in their eyes and engulfed me in a hug.

"We're so happy for you, Natalia. Fernando's an amazing guy, and we know he'll always treat you right."