Chapter 1: Don't Play Stupid

Authors note:
Hey guys, my name is kely. I just wanted to let you guys know that this is my very first novel. I'm new to wattpad, so I'm still getting the hang of this app. Most chapters will be in Fernando's point of view, but if it's not, I'll write who's point of view it will be in. That's all I have to say for now, and I hope you guys enjoy. The characters are in the collages above, and below. Sorry if the chapter is short.

I pushed him up against the wall with my hand around his throat, adding a bit of pressure, ready to choke the life out of him if he didn't oblige

"Where is he?!!"

"I—I don't know! He didn't tell me!"

I let go of his throat, letting him fall to the ground. The poor idiot was gasping for air.

Confused? Here, let me explain.

My name is Fernando Garcia. My parents were murdered when I was sixteen, but they were also the leaders of the Spanish mafia, in New York. Nikolai—the leader of the Russian mafia—killed my parents. Ever since that day, I've been on the lookout for him, so I can get my revenge. One of his little mafia members was on his way home. Well, that is until I caught up to him, so now we're here. Shall we continue?

"Oh, don't play stupid. Tell me where he is before I put a bullet right through that skull of yours." I picked him up by the collar, and pointed a gun to his head.

His eyes widened. "A—alright, I—I'll tell you!"

I lowered the gun as I stared at him cautiously, making sure he wouldn't pull anything. "Start talking."

"He's going to the plaza hotel, he said he had something to pick up."

I smirked and pointed the gun back at him "Thanks for cooperating with me, but I don't need you snitching me out to your boss."

Without hesitation... I shot him.

I made my way over to the Plaza hotel, and towards room 38B. Once I busted the door down, I made my way inside, with my gun in my hands, only to see that the room was empty...

"FUCKING SHIT!"

I went back outside, got into my black 458 Italia Ferrari, and drove back to my apartment for the night. Once I got into the apartment, I decided to call my best friend, Mateo.

*Phone Call*

"Hey, Mateo."

"Hey, Fernando. Any luck?"

"No, the idiot got away again."

"Damn, I don't know how he keeps getting away."

"I don't know how he does it either."

"Okay well, I'm gonna go get some sleep. You should too. You've had a long day."

I chuckled. "I will, pendejo [stupid]."

"Okay, adiós [bye]."

"Adiós [bye]."

I made my way to the kitchen, when all of a sudden I heard my glass window shatter. I grabbed the pistol I have hidden under the kitchen counter top, as I saw someone enter through the window...

*BANG!*