Chapter 30: Do We Have A Deal?

Recap: Who the hell could possibly want to speak to me?...

Mateo then motioned for me and Natalia to get closer. We tried seeing who it was, but their face was covered by a black hoodie. Well, that is until they put their hood down...

"Hello, Fernando..."
______________________________

What the fuck... how?

Natalia suddenly pulled her gun out and pointed it at her.

"Woah, chill. I don't want any problems, I'm just here to speak to you guys."

"I think the fuck not!" Natalia cocked her gun back, but I quickly stopped her from pulling the trigger.

"Natalia, hold on," I chuckled at her jealousy. "I need to hear what she wants, and I need to know how the hell she's still alive."

"But, Fernando!" She whined.

"Natalia, please. I'm sure you want to hear what she has to say, as well."

"But—she," Natalia let out a sigh. "Fine." Natalia then put her gun away.

I told everyone to just continue what they were doing, then looked at Alex and the rest of them.

"You guys can go on and head home."

"Fernando, are you sure?" Jake asked.

Mateo and Alex looked at me with unsure looks.

"Yeah, I'll see you guys here tomorrow."

"Alright..." Jake said warily.

They all then left out the door while Natalia, the girl, and I went up to my office.

As I closed the door she sat in one of the chairs in front of my desk, while Natalia leaned against the wall, glaring at her. I went over to the front of my desk and leaned back on it while crossing my arms.

"I suppose you want to know how I'm alive first, am I correct?"

"Yes."

"Well, let's start off simple. Natalia didn't actually kill me."

Natalia leaned off the wall. "I shot you in the head, what do you mean I didn't actually kill you?!"

And here I was hoping things would start off calmly...

I looked at Natalia and mouthed for her to calm down. She took a deep breath then nodded.

"Continue." I told her.

"Obviously my name is Haley Woods, but the girl Natalia killed... that was actually my twin sister, Emily Woods."

Twin sister?!

"Wait, hold on. Why did your sister say her name was Haley Woods then?"

"That night when you killed Jason, my sister was with him. They were sent to kill you, but things didn't turn out that way. My bitch of a sister lied about her name, thinking it would somehow keep her safe, but as you can see she's clearly dead."