FEAR

"Goodnight everyone!" Hera said from the cockpit, her voice was transmitted to everyone from the com-link.

"Goodnight!" Sabine, Zeb said at the same time

WITH KANAN......(Again this is the location)

Kanan was in his Cabin, on his bunk, thinking. He tried again today to talk to Ezra but...his padawan just wasnt telling him anything. In reality Kanan had no idea what to do. How is this going to end. But most of all he just wanted to see Ezra really smile again.

WITH ZEB......(location)

Zeb was opening the door of his Cabin that he shared with Ezra. But  instead of seeing Ezra on his bunk, he was in the corner of the room.

EZRA'S FLASHBACK......

"Tell me what's wrong?" Kanan said

"It's.....It's really nothing Kanan,I am Fine" Ezra said with a fake smile,just trying to get himself out of this situation

"Ezra" Kanan said in a more serious voice

"I ALREADY told YOU,IT'S NOTHING"Ezra  yelled....at his Master

END OF FLASHBACK....

"I must be the worst padawan ever...I bet Kanan hates me after yelled at him"Ezra said to himself but outloud so Zeb heard it

"Um kid?"Zeb said

"Zeb,why are YOU here?"Ezra asked with a annoyed voice

"This is my Cabin"Zeb said rising his eyebrow

"Whatever,GOODnight"Ezra said while climbing on his bunk

"...goodnight kid"Zeb said yawning

Zeb quickly fell asleep. Ezra stayed up for a while but since he  didn't sleep for almost three days, he was tired so he fell asleep. But wished he he had stayed awake.

EZRA'S NIGHTMARE....

The crew was on a mission in some imperial base on Lothal. They were fighting stormtroopers, shooting could be heard from everywhere. But then ''he'' came. Everyone though that ''he'' was dead. It was the Grand Inquisitor with so many scars on his face. Ezra was staring straight at him with horror. The inquisitor activated his lightsaber and started getting closer to Ezra. But then one of his worst fears began to happen....Kanan was not behind him like he always was...now the Ghost was taking off with Kanan standing on the ramp.

"Pathetic, worthless streetrat"Kanan said looking down at Ezra with  disappointment in his eyes.

"What?" Ezra asked feeling tears starting to build up in his eyes. He felt like his whole world just fell apart in front of him.

"I said you are a Pathetic, worthless streetrat" Kanan said. There absolutely no emotion in his voice

"Kanan,PLEASE NO!" Ezra yelled as tears started streaming down his cheeks.

"You are the worst Padawan a Master can have. You are no use to this crew, you are NO use to me"Kanan said with a sudden angry look.

And then the Ramp closed. The Ghost was gone...the crew was gone...

Kanan was gone.

Ezra dropped on his knees.

"Why........but ....Kanan is right I AM A PATHETIC,WORTHLESS STREETRAT"Ezra said with anger,guilt and mostly hate in his eyes

"NO ONE WANTS A STREET RAT  LIKE ME!, I HATE MYSELF!"Ezra yelled,nothing mattered to him right now. He knew that a street rat could NEVER me a jedi.