TRYING PART 1

Ezra was still refusing to talk to anyone, the crew knew he was keeping it all inside and None of them liked that. Especially Kanan. Ezra was hurting himself and the older man hated seeing his padawan like this. He tried talking to Ezra again but the younger boy remained a closed book. The others memeber of the Ghost didn't want to give up on their youngest member either.

"Guys,I'm going to try to cheer up Ezra. Maybe get through to him ?"Sabine said gently

The crew was in the common room, everyone except Ezra that was still in his cabin.

When Sabine said that Kanan looked towards her and smiled softly, giving her his approval.

"And how are you planning to do that"Zeb asked sabine

"I got an idea"Sabine said with a small smirk

THE NEXT DAY.....

It was 6 o'clock in the morning,and Sabine knew that Ezra wakes up at that time to eat with no one around. But today she was going to break that routine. The Mandolorian girl was already in the common room since 5:30 waiting for Ezra.

After a few minutes Ezra finally came in, he seemed to wince at the girl's presance

"Oh Hey Ezra"Sabine said with a smile

"Why are you up..?"Ezra asked with a little bit anger in his voice. He knew she did this on purpose. Sabine would never "Just wake up" this early.

"Well.....I wanted to ask you something" Sabin started as Ezra looked towards her "...What?"

"Do you want to paint with me and maybe go out today.....with me?" Sabine asked, she knew Ezra had always wanted to spend more time with her.

"....Sorry Sabine...I cant..why don't you get Kanan or Hera?"Ezra said already heading out of the common room. He wanted to go with Sabine but...he felt like he didnt deserve it-

"I don't want to go with others....I want to spend the day with you, come on it will be fun"Sabine said with a smile

"..Sabine...I....maybe next time okay?"Ezra said looking down, his voice sounded ...tired. Like nothing mattered to him....Like he was tired of living.

The girl stayed quiet, not knowing what to say back as Ezra exited the common room also in silence.

"Blast it, what's wrong with him....The Ezra I know would say yes no questions asked but now.....he is like an empty shell...I want to know what's wrong with him..I want to help..but how" Sabine thought to herself 

AFTER A FEW HOURS.....

The rest of the crew came inside the common room around an hour after Ezra left.

"How did it go?"Kanan asked Sabine as he was sitting down, bumping into the table a bit.

"Not good...I failed, I didn't get him to cheer up one bit"Sabine said with a sad tone

"Hey,It's okay. You tried your best"Hera said in a gentle tone

"Well, I guess it's my turn"Zeb said crossing his arms

"Turn for what?"Kanan asked as Zeb looked at him in confusion "To cheer up Ezra of course"

Everyone looked at Zeb with  suprised expressions. Zeb pouted saying "Hey, I want to help Ezra as much as you do"

Everyone smiled at the Lasat's words, of course he cared about Ezra as much as the rest of them.

"So what are you going to do?"Kanan asked, curious

"I've got a few ideas but I know the one that will work and it involves chopper. But I need Hera's permission"Zeb said

"Anything for Ezra"Hera answered also very curious as chopper protested but everyone ignored

"Good,and chopper I promise I will put you back togather right after we finnish okay?"Zeb said to chopper

"Wait are you going to.....?"Sabine started with a chuckle as Zeb answered proudly "Yes I am"

THAT EVENING.......

"Alright I can do this" Zeb thought to himself

He was in front of the door of Ezra's cabin as he knocked a few times

"Umm Ezra can I ask you something ?, can I come in ?"Zeb asked a bit nervously

"....Maybe later"Ezra said from inside the cabin, it suprised Zeb that the boy even answered

"Come on, It's my cabin too though"Zeb said. Then Ezra replied in a higher voice "I dont really wanna tallk Zeb, sorry"

Kanan was passing by the Lasat as Zeb stopped him "Hey Kanan a little help"

"Yeah, What do you need?"Kanan asked stopping in front of Zeb

"Can you open Ezra's door,he won't let me in. I need it for my cheering up Ezra plan"Zen said with a proud smile

"Okay but I'll hide so he doesn't see me"Kanan said and stood on the left side of the door as he opened it. Zeb could now see the inside of the cabin as he stepped towards the boy on the lower bunk.

"Kanan helped you get in, didn't he"Ezra said crossing his arms, sitting on the bunk bed

"Never mind how I got in, now we finally got permission from Hera-"Zeb said

"Zeb, please...I am not in the mood now"Ezra said turning his head

"But I think you're gonna like this"Zeb repiled  "Hera will finally let us to experiment with new mechanical parts on chopper, like the canon we talked about ! But we need to put him back togather afterwards"

".....Sorry Zeb... maybe some other time?"Ezra answered as Zeb was completely taken a back by the boy's response. He was always first in line to ask Hera about this plan, he wanted to do it for so long and now...it seemed like he had no interest in it.

"Come on Ezra, you're in this cabin always. Stop dwelling on the past and move on"Zeb said hoping for Ezra to answer to his comment but what he got was the complete opposite.

"That is none of YOUR business, Get out !!""Ezra yelled as he put his hand towards Zeb as an instinct but...force pushed Zeb out of the room and locked the door.

"Karabast"Was all Zeb could say when he regained balance and started walking towards the cockpit, feeling bad and disappointed in himself.

IN THE COCKPIT...

" Anything ?"Kanan asked immedietly

Then Chopper rolled in acting so happy as Everyone raised an eyebrow at Zeb.

"Guys....don't freak out but I think I just made Ezra's state worse"The Lasat said scratching his head and looking down.

"WHAT??"Everyone yelled at him in distress

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done,yayy.Let me know in the comments what you think.And I'll soon start writing The first place theme that won.So hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Padawan girl out.