RETURN

AT THE REBEL BASE.....

Kanan and Hera went to meet up with Commander Sato about an upcoimg mission. When they went, they didn't know that...Ezra was following them. He was curious and a bit worried about this upcoming mission. Commander Sato and the two Ghost crew memebers met up at the briefing while Ezra hid behind some crates that were close by.

"Hera, Kanan. How are you ?"Commander Sato asked while approaching the two

"We're okay..but...we have some problems with Ezra"Kanan said while avoding eye conact. He wanted to make sure he said it so Commander Sato was aware.

Ezra winced a bit hearing his Master say it thought. He knew how bad and helpless he felt but he didnt want that to have an affect on the mission..

"The boy has been through a lot"Commander Sato said "...but he is a strong kid I know that he will get through this"

"Yeah..I guess your right" The Jedi answered back with Hera glancing at him, seeing the worry in his eyes

Hera turned her gaze towards Commander Sato "Any details about the mission"

Ezra was nervous about every mission that they had..but this particular one felt different. The anxiety he already helf went through the roof because of his Nightmare.

He was afraid that it might come true...

"The mission takes place on Lothal. There is a secret Imperial base and from our intel there is information about a new weapon they are building inside. I want you to sneak in there and get the info. The Rebellion desprently needs it. You can come up with a plan yourself ,because it will be easier for you since the Ghost crew is the only one on the mission"Commander Sato said

Ezra winced at the man's words...He couldn't belive what he was hearing. The mission was on an Imperial base on Lotha...just like in his nightmare

"No,..No no... My nightmare...what if..what if it actually comes true ?" The raven haired boy thought..

With that Ezra started to tremble, he was beyond scared. He felt like his entire world was crashing down on him...

Kanan felt a disturbance in the force as he turned around to the crate that Ezra was behind, looking closely at it. But his gaze was interrupted by Hera's voice "Any idea of what the weapon could be ?"

"No...sadly none. All we can hope is that they just started building it"Commander Sato answered

"Dont worry Commander, we'll get that info"Kanan said back

BACK AT THE GHOST....

"Everyone in the common room"Hera said over the com-link to everyone.

As the crew started heading to the cockpit, Ezra was the only one who didnt even register Hera's message. The only thoughts that were crossing his mind were...

No..I can't belive it..

The crew WILL leave me on this mission...

Kanan will leave me....

I'll be alone...again

The Inquisitor....will he come back...?...

Will I.....Would I....turn to....the Dark side?

Ezra thoughts were interrupted by Hera speaking again over the com-link since the boy didnt arrive yet "You too Ezra, common room  now"

"Oh...Sorry coming"Ezra answered as he got up and with a heavy feeling in his legs, went to the common room..