Chapter 3

"What are you doing? You don't like sandwiches...are you making one for me?" Hoseok asks.

"Don't be an idiot, that was a one time thing." I mumble, concentrating on making it perfect.

"Just like how-"

"I'm going to chop you into a Hoe sandwich if you mention that one more time." I wrap the sandwich and make my way to the door.

"Where are you going?" He follows me and I ignore him, then walk back cause I forgot a water bottle.

...

As soon as we make it to Seokjin I see two other people laying down with him. One is the guy we saw earlier.

I blush as he noticed me. "Eomma, some guys are watching us. Are they here for me or you?" Seokjin sits up and sees me, immediately smiling.

"Namjoon!" I smile and hand him the sandwich and water bottle.

"Eomma...w-who's that?" A new voice is heard. I look to the other boy and he looks to be no older than 5 yet has long legs and not to mention that deep voice.

"Taehyung, Jungkook...this is Namjoon. I think we can trust him." I scratch the back of my head and look to Hoseok, who looks just as confused as the dog called kitty.

Don't ask.

"I only brought one sandwich...is that okay?" Seokjin nods and he breaks the sandwich into 3, giving a piece to each boy. My eyes don't leave the black haired guy as he stuffs the whole piece into his mouth, then looks to me with a smirk.

"Hoseok, I think we need to go."

"Go...?"

"We need to go, Hoseok." I pull him away from the strange teen and back to the house.

Seokjin shouts as we make it to the house and I barely hear his threatening voice. "Jungkook! Why are you so damn dirty!?"

Hoseok laughs and I stare at the ground. "That kid was trying to seduce you!"

"I fucking hate you." I run up the stairs to my room and slam the door.