Chapter 12

Hoseok and I decided to do a Q&A together and Taehyung almost cried when he saw him walk through the door.

"Hoseokie are you okay? You fell and I thought you were dead!" He gives me a look and I mouth 'hug me' and he nods.

"Oh..haha yeah I'm fine. That was just acting." Taehyung gives him a hug, mumbling:

"I'm glad you're okay hyung." Quietly.

...

@shameless_mango:
#rapmonandhobi
OMG I noticed in your recent video a noise in the background and then you edited a part out and you were sitting differently and even then kept looking off camera. Is there someone you're not telling us about?

I look to the camera and then to Taehyung, to the camera and then to Hoseok.

"Um...that's a surprise that I'll talk about in my NEXT video so stay tuned!" Well shit.

I read the comments and smile.

@Hobi_and_aegyo:
Can Hobi do aegyo please!? He hasn't in a while  :(
#Rapmonandhobi

"Of course I can!" He starts and I can't help but laugh. I hear Taehyung laugh and his wet cough afterwards.

I check on him and he's back to laughing in seconds.

...

an hour later Hoseok leaves for the restroom and Taehyung is fast asleep in his spot. I figure it's time to end the video.

"Ok you monsters, angels, it's been fun but we've gotta go." I sigh and give a polite smile.

"I hope you liked our collab, thanks for tuning in with us, for those if you who don't know I'm Rap Monster and that was my friend J Hope. Check in with me next week to see who's behind the camera!" I widen my eyes as if saying something creepy then laugh it off

"I'm not one to say but I think J Hope will post a dance cover next. You didn't hear that from me though." I wink.

"Alright alright I really have to go. Bye Monsters! Bye Angels!" I wave and turn the camera off.

"Taehyung?" I walk over to him and his eyes flutter open.

"Is the video over?" He mumbles. I nod and he smiles, looking around the room and then frowning.

"Where's Hobi?"

"He's probably in the restroom or eating in the kitchen." He gets up and walks out if the room calling out for Hoseok.

"I'm here." I hear. Taehyung squeals and I hear running.

I sigh. How will I tell my fans about Taehyung, Jungkook, and Seokjin? Will they react like Nana? Will they kill Seokjin?