Chapter 24

Jimin

"Jimin."

"Yes?"

"Park fucking Jimin."

"You need something?"

"I told you to take me home."

"Well I needed something from my house so I figured we should stop by...it won't take long."

"I'm staying outside." He crossed his arms.

"Suit yourself." I run into the house and straight into the closet to get my apology gift for Jungkook.

I hear my phone ring and stop reaching and instead whip my phone out of my pocket and put it in speaker.

"You're on speaker." I sit the phone right outside the closet door on the nightstand.

"Jimin hyung, Eomma says to check on you. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, jihyun."

I push past some clothes and stretch my arm over the rack, standing on my tippy toes.

You see, as soon as I decided that I wanted to be with Jungkook no matter what I bought him a gift to say sorry.

That gift being new timberlands and a small bear.

"Eomma is worried about you. You never call."

I finally get a hold on the box of shoes and pull on the rack to boost myself up.

"You don't have to worry about me baby bro. I'm-"

The rack of clothes fall and the shelf comes down too, some of the items fall ontop of me and I'm alright until I try to step over something to get the box and the bear.

I trip and fall, knocking myself out.

...

"Jimin hyung?" I feel hands shake me.

"What's wrong with him?" A familiar voice is heard.

I groan, feeling pain all over. "My fucking head..."

"Jimin hyung! I thought you died you clumsy son if a bitch I was so worried and Eomma sent me all the way from Busan! It's not down the street and I JUST got my licence!"

"I'm sorry. Tell Eomma I'm fine." I mumbled, looking at Jungkook which makes me smile.

He looks worried yet once he catches my eyes his facial expression changes.

"Whatever. I'm tired. Cans we hang out hyung?"

"Hold on. I gotta give something to Jungkook." Jungkook looks to me with curious eyes the size of balloons and I look away.

"Jungkook? Oh hello. I was rude. I'm Jimin's younger brother, Jihyun. You look my age, how do you know Jimin hyung?"

"I don't. We're associates. Barely. He was supposed to take me home and look what happened." I blush.

I look inside my closet and the bear is ontop of all the clothes and the box is on the ground. "I'll just..get the gifts."

I walk over and get the two gifts. "I bought us matching shoes and you a bear. It's my apology."

Jungkook scans the items with his eyes and Jihyun gives me a funny look. "Why did you buy him shoes?" His phone rings right after and he answers.

"Eomma? Yes ma'am. Yes he's fine. He...yep the Jimin affect. I'll tell him. Okay. I love you too. Oh wait Eomma. Yeah, can I stay with Jimin for the night? That was alot of driving. Okay. You too. Bye."

"Jimin, I see you're busy. You can take me home after your brother leaves..." Jungkook mumbled.

I smiled. "Okay."