Chapter 20

As soon as I walked into my room I see Seokjin eating and his eyebrows furrowed. He looks stressed. "Jinnie?" I sit next to him with my steak and he looks to me.

"Welcome home." He put his steak to the side and a heavy sigh left his mouth. "I can't find a job, Joonie. I looked everywhere but nobody wants a guy that never had a proper job. I'm so useless." I lick the steak sauce off of my fingers and wipe it on my pants.

(Something he would actually do, dirty watereu)

"Can I be honest with you?" He looked up to me and I continued. "I'd like it if you didn't stress out about work. Just enjoy the home that you have...with me."

"But that's not fair! You worked for this beautiful home, I didn't! Can't I Atleast help!?" I smile.

"You're cute when you're pissed." Jin crossed his arms, taking deep breaths.

"How about cooking?" He opened one eye to give me a...look I guess before closing it again.

"I tried thirteen places in the area and the only one who didn't completely reject me was Icy MinMin's I don't know. There has to me something else I could do." I bite my lip and look at my half eaten steak.

"How about you work for me?"

"And how will that work out? I'm not earning money for the house, I'd just be taking yours and giving it back."

"No, I wouldn't pay you money. How about you work to stay here? Just help me out and in return you have a place to stay." He looks to me and tilts his head to the side.

"Help out? Like sexual-"

"I'm not that kind of person! I mean you're very attractive and yeah I've thought if you in that way before but I'd only do those things if you want me to and I'm not just gonna use you for your body cause you're a human being not a toy and-"

"I get it. Shut up already." He giggled and my cheeks flushed.

"Just kiss me so I know I didn't make a fool of myself for nothing." Seokjin pretended to think about it before shaking his head.

"Finish your steak, I'm gonna go wash the dishes." He ran his fingers through my hair and ruffled my almost curls before rushing out the door.

"Princess dickhead." I mumbled and bit into my steak.