Chapter 14

Third person

[Edited]

Hoseok and Jin are stuck in an awkward silence, the only noise is the boring movie.

Jin attempts to start a conversation. "So...you're Namjoon's friend?"

"Best friend."

"Sorry. I was just wondering. How...long have you known him?"

"We grew up together." He crossed his arms and stared blankly at the TV.

"Look, I know you don't like me at all but please don't make things awkward. I'm trying to become your friend and a one sided conversation will get us nowhere."

"Who said I didn't like you? What if I just so happened to enjoy this movie?" He lied.

"Well after the movie can we get to know each other?"

"That sounds fine to me."

...

Namjoon

"Namjoon...I don't feel comfortable around Hoseok. He doesn't like me."

"Bullshit. Hoseok loves everyone." I stop editing to confront him.

He crossed his arms and has a sarcastic smile pained on. "Oh good, then it's just me."

I push my chair out and turn it, gesturing for him to take a seat. He looks to where I'm pointing and blushed, looking away.

"I just had a flashback oh Jesus." He leans against the wall instead and I give him a confused look before getting an idea.

"How about we get to know eachother through a game of never have I ever? Jungkook and Jimin aren't here yet but we could still have fun! Me you Hoseok and baby Tae!" He bites his lip.

"I don't know."

"Come on! Just one game. It'll be fun!"

"Fine."

...

Just as we were about to start there was a knock at the door. "I'm coming in!" Jimin uses his key and walks in holding Jungkook's hand.

I almost puke in my mouth.

"Hello guys, what are you about to do? Summon Jungkook's innocence?" Jungkook blushed and giggled.

"Join us!" Taehyung pats the floor next to him. Jimin shrugs and sits next to him, Jungkook following.

"Okay. We're playing never have I ever. If you HAVE done something you put a finger down. Whoever has the most fingers at the end wins. Got it?" I ask and everyone nods.

"I'll start! Okay...never have I ever slept fully clothed!" Jungkook laughed after he said it. Seokjin, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, and I all put a finger down. "You guys are weird!"

"Never have I ever had sex before 18." I target him. He's not the only one to put a finger down.

Him, Seokjin, Taehyung, and Hoseok all lose a finger.

"Never have I ever received head from my best friend." Hoseok looks to me with a smirk. I prevent myself from going into the kitchen and grabbing the biggest knife.

I blush as my finger falls and everyone laughs.

"Never have I ever been rejected of a kiss." Seokjin smiles. Jimin and Hoseok.

I tally up everyone's points in my head.

Jungkook: 9
Taehyung:8
Jimin:8
Me:8
Hoseok: 7
Seokjin: 8

I go after Jungkook. "Never have I ever...needed sex." He glares at me playfully and his finger falls.

Taehyung finally speaks. "Never have I ever had sex with more than one person AT A TIME!" His giggle almost fooled me at the end.

"Taehyung! You're supposed to be innocent." I mumble. He shrugs and Jungkook and Hoseok both put a finger down. "And who were these people Hoseok? When was I supposed to find out?" He blushed and just smiled.

"It's the day I found out I liked dick." He high fives Jungkook and I roll my eyes.

Hoseok goes again. "Never have I ever..."

The game continues. Taehyung looses first, then Hoseok, Jungkook, me, then Jin. "Ha! I finally won something!" Jimin stands up and cheers.

"It's because you work in a slush place and is sleeping with a 17 year old." I mumbled.

"No-wait. You're 17? Jungkook?" He nods with a smile. Jimin slowly removes his hand and looks at the wall.

"I'll be in the restroom." Jungkook reaches out for him and his expression shows how hurt he is

"Jimin..." Taehyung crawls closer to him and gives him a hug.

"It's okay baby brother." He kissed his forehead and then hugged him closer. Jungkook never denied it, instead his muscles turned into pudding and he was unable to move.

I look to Seokjin and he is watching the way Jimin is looking with a blank expression. "I'll go talk to him." I get up and sigh, walking to the restroom.

"Jiminnie?" I knock and said his name softly. "Are you okay?"

"I'm going to jail..." I hear a sniffle and I bite my lip. "I slept with an underage teen."

"Open the door. Calm down."

"Are the fucking police out there?!" He starts to freak out and his breathing picks up.

"No, Jimin. It's just us. You're not gonna get into any trouble. Who else but us know about Jungkook being 17"

"What do you mean? What about his friends or family?" Jimin paused. "Did you adopt them?"

The door opens and Jimin's eyes are already red and tears are still falling. But his expression is no longer sad or scared. He looks more confused than anything. "...kinda...yeah."

"What do you mean by that? '...kinda...yeah.' I don't understand." He mocked my voice and his hand is on his hip.

"Well... Jungkook, Jin, and Taehyung have no family, friends, or a place to stay...so I let them stay with me." The more I speak the more I feel stupid.

"So...were they running away from an abusive household or something? Were they kicked out for being gay?" I shrugged.

"I don't know. I just know that we're a family now, and I won't allow them to be like what they were when I found them." I look out of the restroom and I see Seokjin finally holding a conversation with Hoseok. They're both smiling and my heart swells.

But then Jungkook is still in the same position as he was before I left, in Taehyung's arms.

What if he's not the only one like that in the future though? What if I have to leave them behind and the same expression on Jungkook's face ends up on Taehyung and Seokjin?

(It's the weekend so back to three chapters a day.  I'm lazy hehe)