Chapter 28*

Three years have passed. Jungkook and Jimin moved in with eachother. Taehyung bought his own apartment. He's in a complicated relationship at the moment.

Seokjin became a party planner part time while working alongside me. He sings and I rap.

My monsters support us and have given us the ship name Namjin.

When I first told Jin, he laughed.

"The fans are so creative. I'm glad they're happy with our relationship." I kissed the back of his head as we continued to scroll through the hashtag that monsters got trending.

#namjin

Seokjin gasps and giggles at the cute comments and edits and leaves a disapproving comment on the sex related ones.

"These girls aren't even legal how do they know about sex?" I chuckle.

"They're fans."

Seokjin and I have also become popular worldwide. People in America love us. We've been invited to perform many times, but due to our schedule we haven't been able to do so. Not yet at least.

Seokjin sighs as a call pops up on his scream, interrupting his scrolling. He answers and looks to me.

"Hey Tae, how's your love triangle going?" He puts the phone on speaker.

"I don't know how but I think Yoongibear and Hoseokie love eachother more than me. I'm scared."

"How do you know that? What happened?"

"Well I found them whispering to eachother and they were really close. I-I didn't want to interrupt so I'm in the livingroom."

"Maybe they were just talking."

"This isn't the first time! Usually I'd catch them in another room with boners and- Woah! Hobi what are you doing?!" You could hear Taehyung giggling through the phone along with the device falling to the floor.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" Yoongi is heard. Tae starts screaming to stop and his laughter becomes louder.

"I think little Tae was upset. You think Yoongi-hyung?"

"I wa-wasn't!"

Seokjin and I exchange confused looks yet a playful smile.

"Was baby jealous?" Yoongi mumbled and then kissing was heard.

"Want us to make it up to you?" Whining takes the place of laughter and Seokjin takes that time to hang up.

The room is silent until we make eye contact. We both burst into laughter.

"I did not expect that." He sighed.

"I wonder what they always whispered about." I said sarcastically.

"Didn't Taehyung say that he'd attack them?"

"It's so weird, Yoongi is my brother."

"Yeah, well let's pretend we didn't hear anything." He smiled up at me and then went back to twitter.

"I like this one, I wish I was that beautiful." He pointed to an edit of me holding his chin and looking into his eyes. His features were over exaggeratingly beautiful, but it looked weird. It's not as beautiful as my Jinnie.

"Jin, trust me nothing tops you, except me." He hits me on my thigh as I laugh.

"I'm serious Joonie."

"You're the most beautiful person I know. You don't need to look any different. Plus this art is good, but not as good as the one laying inbetween my legs.

"Gee thanks."

Without looking I knew he was blushing.

"Sure"