Theives

The group ate breakfast quietly. Shikamaru sat next to Selina, their knees touching. Every few minutes Selina would steal glances at Shikamaru, and every time Shikamaru would smirk making Selina blush a little.

She still couldn't understand how he had managed to make her feel this much, but it felt too amazing for her to care.

After everyone ate the group set out again. Selina decided to let her lions sleep for the day because they had ran almost the entire day.

Selina walked at the back of the group, with Shikamaru walking silently next to her. She decides not to look at him because every time she does she loses focus, and gets lost in his brown eyes.

Selina sighs, running a hand through her silver hair and looks around for the millionth time for any signs of danger. 

For a while she's been sensing various chakras tracking them, but they haven't come close enough for Selina to see them and they haven't attacked yet. She decides to pretend not to notice them, and instead try's to start small talk with Shikamaru.

"So" she clears her throat, "nice weather today?" She squeaks out, and mentally dies. Oh god, kill me now....can this get any more embarrassing? Selina groans, and Mori laughs.

Shikamaru raises an eyebrow at her and smirks, making Selina die. Does he know how sexy he is when he does that? She says, her face heating up.

"It's great Selina." He says. Her heart flutters when he says her name and she nods, staring ahead. "Selina-" he stops off when she cuts him off. "Watch out!" She yells, and activates her purple chakra. It quickly forms a force field around all of team 10 with her outside.

Multiple arrows and Kunai bounce off the force field, aimed at team 10, while the majority of the attack head straight for Selina. She dodged with some trouble, most of her attention on keeping team 10 unharmed.

She gets a few cuts on her arms as the attacks cease, and in a flash she whips out her katana, stepping in front of the force field dangerously.

Her eyes glow purple, her second most powerful chakra and she watches as four big men step out of the forest in front of her. Selina's heart beats a little faster but she smirks, putting on her cool bitch demeanor and strokes the blade of her katana lovingly.

"You boys are way out of your league, so run along home and I won't have to kill you." Selina speaks cooly, her purple eyes flashing dangerously.

The four men just laugh at her and she rolls her eyes. "Asuma" she calls out. "Get you ass out here and help, I'm tired of being your damn babysitter." Selina mutters the last part.

Asuma glares but quickly steps out of the force field and the others try to do the same, but instead the force field turns hard again, blocking the three genin in.

"Sorry guys, but your not helping. Kara! Kalina!" Selina yells and her summonings appear by her side already in battle stances.

"Teleport with the genin to the stone village. It's an hour away. From there get a hotel and wait till we return. Clear?" Selina says, and her summonings bow their heads. "Yes mistress." They say, then run off towards the ninjas.

"Alright, let get this show on the road." Selina mutters to herself, and has her chakra mist around Asuma and the four ninja.