Official rewrite.

Hey guys. It's been a long time since I've been on here, and when I logged on I was happily surprised to see that people are still reading this book and continuing to love it. I'm really surprised because as I've been reading over this book I cringe all the time at it.

I was twelve when I wrote this book, and now I'm 17. It's literally so weird looking at this book that I wrote when I was little. So, since people are still continuing to read this book, I've decided to do something special for you guys.

1.) I am going to rewrite this book. I actually already have a few chapters out and running! It's going really good so far,m. Of course, since I am older and have more experience in writing, the plot line is a little different and more details have been added in. One of my biggest complaints when it came to this book that I got from my readers was that the character developments were moving too fast. Well, I am happy to say that that is being fixed as well!

I know not all of you will want to reread this book, but if you are interested it is already posted!! Just go to my account and you will find it easily:) Below is a picture of the brand new cover for the Beautiful Monster book.

2

2.) I am encouraging you all to contact me with any questions you have. Whether it's questions about me, or questions about writing advice or life advice. I am free and happy to talk with you guys!! Fill up my messaging box:)

A final thing. I encourage you guys to share this rewrite with others. I want it to blow up, and I want all of your comments too!

And finally. I have a secret account that I've been working for on, and if you are a fairy tail fan I encourage you to follow me!! The account will be listed below.

@-mAleVolenceBaNe-

Thank you guys for your unwavering support and love! I hope you guys take the chance and enjoy the official rewrite!!