Tazuna

Kara and Selina walked by their team to a mans house who is known as Tazuna. Apparently they had gone on several D rank missions while Selina was gone, and Naruto had had enough.

He told Selina all about his argument with the Hokage and how the old man finally gave her team a C ranked mission. Selina chuckles a bit when Kakashi hit Naruto on the head for calling the Hokage an 'old man.'

The group looks at Selina in surprise and she blushes. "What?" She asks. Their stares were making her uncomfortable and she fidgets on Kara's back. "It's just that we've never heard you laugh before." Naruto grins and Selina rolls her eyes but smiles softly.

Selina's team leads her to Tazuna's house, Selina still riding on Kara's back. The pain was starting to be bearable, but she still couldn't walk on her own.

As they walk into the small door of Tazuna's house Naruto asks the one question that was on everyone's mind. "Selina what happened to you?"

Kara growls the vibration making Selina tense in pain. "None of your business runt." She growls and Naruto growls back. They get into a growling contest and Selina sweat drops.

"Enough!" Selina yells, then groans in pain. "I overdid training with my element." Selina lies. She didn't want to worry anybody, and Kakashi would be pissed and do something stupid if he found out what really happened.

Besides it couldn't be helped. Pein will always be watching, and he will always be a threat to those Selina loves. Her heart throbs at that with guilt.

Her team gives her skeptical looks but let's it go, turning to a round man that reeks of alcohol. When he sees Selina his eyes widen and he grins. "Finally, the back up arrived."

Selina's team looks at her shocked and she smirks, nodding her head to Tazuna. "I didn't realize that my team is involved but I'll be taking charge now." Selina says and looks to her brother.

He narrows his eye but nods, knowing very well that his sister can beat him very easily.

Selina nods, then looks back to Tazuna. "Is there a place I can stay for the night?" She asks politely. Selina just wanted to rest and take some pain killers.

Tazuna nods and points to a small staircase to her left. "Up there is three small rooms. Pick whichever one you want." Selina nods gratefully and says good night to her team before Kara walks up the stairs with Selina still on her back.

They pick the room farthest away from the stairs and walk in. Selina groans and slides off Kara, falling on the ground with a whimper and an "oof". She was in so much pain right now that her vision started to get blurry, but Selina reaches behind her into her bag and pulls out a sleeping bag.

She lays down gingerly, and Kara comes behind her Mistresses head, letting the silver haired ninja use Kara as soft furry pillow.

Selina sighs happily, running her fingers through Kara's wonderful fur. "Thank you Kara." Selina whispers before falling asleep. Kara smiles softly and nuzzles her huge head into Selina's neck.

"I love you Selina."

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Morning brings sunshine and pain for Selina and she wakes up with a groan. Kara is still sleeping soundly under Selina and she smiles, petting the lion once before attempting to get up on her own.

Selina let's out a relieved sigh as she's able to stand up without too much trouble, although little sparks of fire shoot over her body. She stumbles over to the small bathroom and begins the long struggle on taming her silver hair.

After an hour it's manageable and she brushes her teeth then cleans up the bathroom. She'd have to remember to thank Sakura for letting her 'borrow' her toothbrush.

Kara is awake and waiting for Selina as she walks back into their room. "You should have woken me up! You'll hurt yourself more!" Kara cry's running over to Selina and allowing Selina to climb on her back.

Selina sighs gratefully, and climbs on and they head downstairs. "I didn't want to wake you" Selina mumbles, stroking Kara's fur.

Kara sighs and shakes her head. "You know I wouldn't have cared. I'm going to be your side. Forever Slivy." Selina smiles happily an hugs Kara from her back.

"Ok." She says and they finally make it to the kitchen. Everybody else is already there, happily eating a huge breakfast. When Selina walks in it goes silent before a certain orange ball grabs her into a hug.

"Selina-chan! Your finally up!" Selina gasps in pain and Kara growls. Kakashi rushes over and pulls Naruto off of her while Sakura beats Naruto to a pulp. "You idiot! She's hurt remember?!" Sakura yells.

Selina groans and Kakashi looks at her with worried eyes. "Are you ok?" He asks. Selina chuckles despite the pain and smirks. "I'm fine. This is nothing." She says and nudges Kara towards the table with food.

Selina's stomach grumbles in hunger and she digs into the bacon. Mmmm, bacon. I love me some bacon... Selina sings in her head and Mori decides to make an appearance.

I don't know how, it's all greasy and fattening. Mori chuckles and Selina gasps aloud making everyone look at her alarmed. She smiles around the bacon. "Sorry, it's just really good." She meant to say but it came out as "rruth idhdb rldkdy oof."

Everyone sweat drops and Selina blushes. It's only fattening if you eat a ton of it Mori. Selina whines and stuffs her face with more bacon. Then why are you eating more? He asks, snickering and Selina growls.

Because it's good and I fucking feel like it. Get off my back old man. Selina mutters and continues to eat bacon.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££