Chapter Sixteen - A New Case, And Some New Puns

Arthur, Mage, and I were all back at my room in our dorm. I had borrowed a bunch of books from the library, and since it was a day where I didn't have any classes, we were looking through them and looking for the next people... err, ghosts, that we were going to help.

Mage and I were on my bed, reading books, and Arthur was perched on the windowsill, going back and forth between this one book and using my laptop for research. His eyebrows were furrowed and he kept muttering, "Interesting."

"Okay, what so interesting?" I asked leaning back against the headboard of my bed, feeling annoyed at the fact that we've made almost no progress.

"So, there were these two people; a nurse here and a patient. The two of them had an affair. The man was killed for what he did, and the woman, the nurse, hung herself out of sadness." Arthur explained.

"Geez, that's depressing." I muttered.

"Yeah." Mage looked a bit sick.

"Are you okay, Mage?" I asked, concerned.

"Yes, I just hate hearing about people killing themselves, or being killed..."

I can't say that I blame her. I agree, but I'm also really interested. "Arthur, what were their names?"

"Henry and Mary." Arthur told me, resting his head on the laptop, like a puppy.

"I think we found our new case." I decided, closing my book.

"What are we, detectives?" Mage joked.

"Yes, yes we are." I nodded my head, "We're 'The Ghost Detectives'."

"Are we called that because two of us are ghosts or because we help ghosts?" Arthur asked.

"Umm... Yes." I answered.

Arthur raised an eyebrow, "That wasn't  meant to be a 'yes' or 'no' question, Roo."

"I know." I smiled.

A few awkward moments passes by and I decided to break the silence, "So, how do ghosts travel?"

Arthur and Mage gave me a confused look.

"By ghost train." I joked. Was that insensitive?

Mage burst out laughing. Arthur smirked and chuckled a bit, "Name a ghostly bird."

"Hmm?"

"A sea-ghoul." Arthur joked.

"Hahaha!" I laughed, "Okay, that was good."

"I know." Arthur leaned backwards, onto the window and smiled, "I'm just that amazing."

===================================================

Hey guys! So I did update this. I wasn't planning on it, but I did so... yay! Well that's all I have to say. (That rhymed) Have a great day(Hehehe), afternoon, or night my wolf pack. :3 Bye~!