Chapter Twenty Seven - It's Alice

As usual, I was sitting at my desk studying. Mage and Arthur had just left to do... well, whatever ghosts do to occupy their time, which I really don't know. Maybe they're like Blaze and take some classes here, although they don't strike me as the type to do that.

Anyways, as I was just sitting there, trying to concentrate, my door flew open to reveal Haru and Sevta. "ROO!"

I groan softly. I love Haru and Sevta, they're great friends and roommates, but sometimes they drive me insane.

"We're going to try out the Ouija board again."

"Huh? Why?" I asked, "Someone spoke to us last time. I though you guys wouldn't want to see that again. Didn't you shove it under our couch?"

"Well, yes." Sevta began.

"We think that if we talk to them again, we might be able to convince him or her to leave our dorm." Haru explained.

"I don't think that would work." I felt skeptical.

"Oh, come on. Please?" Sevta begged.

"Eh, sure." I agreed, shrugging my shoulder. I mean, what could go wrong? Either Mage and Arthur will talk to us through it, or it wont work and Haru and Sevta won't have anything to worry about.

"Okay, let's do this." Haru sounded serious as we walked into the living room area and sat in a small circle around the board.

We each placed one hand on the planchette.

"Is anyone there?" Sevta called softly.

'Yes'

Haru and Sevta let out surprised gasps. I wasn't surprised though. Well, hello, Mage and Arthur. I thought to myself. 

"What is your name?" I asked, deciding to go along.

'Alice' 

"In Wonderland?" I asked jokingly.

'No'

"What are you doing here?" Asked Haru.

'I've been here for much longer than you have, little girl.'

"Eeep!" Haru squealed.

"Wh-what do you from us?" Asked Sevta.

'What do I want from you? I don't want anything from you, you three idiots were the ones trying to speak to me.'

"Hey!" I snapped. Rude!

'Calm down, ghost girl.'

"Ghost girl?" Repeated Haru and Sevta in sync.

I felt a small shiver up my spine. This isn't Mage or Arthur is it?

"Guys, we should stop." I said suddenly.

"Goodbye!" Sevta called hurriedly, as we closed to board and stuffed it and the planchette under the couch again.

"We need  to dispose of that." Haru reasoned.

"Yeah, agreed." I nodded.

=============================================================

Heya! I'm back again. Sorry, I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy with life and stuff, but I'm doing my best to update.

As always, I hope you enjoyed and have a great day/night my wolf pack! Bye~! :3