Chapter Twenty One - Found Her!

Earlier this week, Zoe spoke to Mr. Smith and explained that what I had said was true, but that she couldn't see who the person who originally came in was, but that he should just stay calm and continue on with classes as usual once the repairs were done.

He seemed to believe her lies, and even apologized for wrongly accusing me.

Zoe also suggested that I go to classes like normal and just try to do some research on them before I act on anything, so it's less suspicious.

I'm kind of glad that I can just focus on my classes and not worry about falling behind because of my ghost-hunting, but life is a lot more boring without that crazy stuff. I can tell the Arthur and Mage are starting to get bored and annoyed at the fact that we aren't doing anything.

Currently, I'm in my physics class, trying to focus on the discussion that's going on right now. Good thing class is almost over, I  really want to talk to Arthur and Mage about our new 'case' with Mary and Henry. 

I sit in the back of this class, so no one other than me noticed when my blue spiral notebook that I had all my 'ghost-hunting' notes in, came out of my book bag all by its self and was placed on the floor next to my chair.

I glanced down at the note book as it flipped open and the pages started turning. I furrowed my eyebrows before I turned back to the teacher, and tried to look less suspicious.

When I looked back down at the paper I saw that a pencil had also came out of my backpack and was now writing on a blank page. What? 

Roo, I found Mary.

I picked up the notebook, and acted like I was taking notes.

Where is she? I wrote on the next line, with the pencil that had been on the ground. I then set both of them down, out of sight for everyone else.

Meet us at the tree near the farthest tunnel, North West from here.

Who is this?

Mage.

Okay, I'll go there after this class.

===================================================

Okay, my jam just came on and now I'm in the zone. Again, sorry I haven't been updating lately and that this is really short. I just came back from a really tiring camping trip with some of my extended family, which included a hyper seven-year-old and his five-month-old sister.

I'm skipping my black belt class for karate today because I'm tired and didn't get much sleep, but I decided that I should still try to update today. :3 I hope I get some sleep tonight. >-<

Anyways,(Yeah, I say that a lot...) have a great day/night my wolf pack! I hope you enjoyed. Bye~!