Chapter Twenty Five - Gotta Go Fast!

"Uggggg." I groan loudly as I roll over in my bed to look at my alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes groggily as I leaned over to look at the time.

My eyes snapped open wide and I fell out of bed. "6:43?! I have my botany exam in seven minuets!"

I struggled into some jeans, a black T-shirt, and a green jacket. I hopped around on one foot as I tried to get my shoes on. I grabbed my satchel, which had my stuff for classes in it, and made a mad dash out of the dorm room.

I bolted down the side walk towards the building that my class was in, my footsteps thundering against the ground. "Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap! This can't be happening!"

I flung open the front doors and raced up three flights of stairs before bursting into my botany class and sitting down in my usual seat. I sat there panting and looked at the clock. I got here just in time.

"Are you okay, Roo?" Asked the girl, Amelia, sitting next to me.

I nodded, "Yeah. I just... slept in."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The exam wasn't too hard, I'm pretty sure I aced it. Wooo!

I'm just lounging on the couch, eating ramen noodles- Hey! We can't afford much else!- and watching The Shining. 

Geez that kid is so creepy. 

"Soooo, are you even going to acknowledge my existence or just keep ignoring me and watching your movie?"

"Ah!" I gasped and dumped my ramen on myself, "What is with you and Mage making me spill ramen noodles on myself?"

"Hahaha, I dunno, maybe it's a ghost thing." Arthur laughed.

I grabbed some paper towels and started wiping the flavored noodles off my clothes, "It's good that we buy these in bulk."

"Yeah, probably. You and your roommates, Sevta and Haru, seem to go through a lot of them." I could tell he was hinting at something.

"Oh, you didn't..."

"Yes, yes we do. It's not completely our fault that they're so easily scared." Arthur defended.

"Quit scaring my roommates!" I yelled, hitting him with a pillow, "They don't need that!"

"Are you actually trying to hit a ghost with a pillow?" asked Mage from a chair over in a corner. She hadn't been there before. They sure like to pop up around here a lot, huh.

"Well, it didn't go through him, so I'm going to call that a win." I flopped back down on the couch.

"If I wanted, I could have made it go through me." Arthur retorted.

"And your point is...?" I pressed.

"That you can't." he smiled and flung the pillow back at me.

"Hey!"

Within minuets, Arthur, Mage, and I were in a full-out pillow war.

"This is way more fun than I though college was going to be." I laughed, before getting nailed in the face by both of my ghost friends.

"Ow!"