Chapter Eighteen - Run! We've been Caught!

Considering I didn't have my Liberal Arts class today, Mage suggested that we sneak into the area.

"I'm not breaking into one of my classes." I crossed my arms, "No way I'm going to do anything that could get me kicked out of here."

"Geez, calm down." Arthur said, "Right now is the time when your teacher for that class is on lunch break; the room is locked, but no one is there right now. If we're going to do this, we need to now."

"Yeah, he's right." Mage insisted, "We have to go!"

I shook my head, "This is a terrible idea..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to my, now locked, Liberal Arts class, I leaned against one of the walls and stared at the door. "Okay, what now?"

"Pick the lock!" Mage suggested.

"With what?" I asked looking around.

I spotted a paper clip and picked it up, "This should work." I bent the paper clip and jabbed it into the lock. Surprisingly, it worked and a soft clicking noise emitted from the lock.

"Well that worked." I slipped the paper clip into the pocket of my jeans and pushed the door open.

Standing at the far end of the room was a man. That must be Henry.

He turned around and started walking towards us, anger burning in his eyes. Electricity sparked around him as he glared hatefully at us. "You did this to us..." Henry's voice cracked painfully as he raised his left arms towards us.

Bolts of lightning shot from his outstretched arm and over in our direction.

"Gah!" I grabbed Mage and leapt out of the way, "I thought ghosts couldn't hurt people!"

"That's just some of them!" Arthur yelled as he dodged the bolts of electricity.

"Why are you even dodging? He can't hurt you!"

"We may be dead but we still feel pain." Arthur's icy cold glare sent shivers up my spine as I ran around the room like a maniac.

Suddenly, Henry, or who I assumed to be Henry, vanished; leaving nothing but the slightly charred and burnt classroom behind him.

"Huh! Where'd he g-?"

"Oh my lord!" Screamed a male voice.  

Shoot.

I whirled around to see my Liberal Arts teacher surveying the room, with a look of terror on his face, "What happened here?"

"Run!" Arthur grabbed my wrist and dragged me from the room.

I cringed, hoping that we haven't been spotted.

========================================================

Yeah, I cringed too. This book is slowly going downhill... I can feel it in my bones (Enough to make my system blow) *Musical reference*

Okay, I felt so uninspired when I started writing today, but I felt like I should since I was away for the weekend and didn't update at all. 

I'll try to keep updating at least something most days, but I can't guarantee that. Anyways, I hope you have a great day/night my wolf pack. Bye!